DX » Community » Reviews » Kingston 4GB TF TransFlash MicroSD SDHC Memory Card (Class 4)
  • 5 star 126 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 23 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKlauss1982 on 06/27/2013

- A must have! - Works just fine. - I'll do the job on any device you have. - Best price/quality relation! - Unbreakable. - 4GB of anything, everywhere, anytime!. - Goes great on cameras too! - NTFS/FAT32 suitable format. - It gets "Sould out" oftenly :( - Its never enough capacity! - Be smart, buy 2 o 3. - It's always a good present gift.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninjahippie on 06/23/2013

Very very cheap!!!! Even comes with the wee sd thing I sometimes use it when I cant find the sd card for my camera works like a treat None what so ever!!!!! Does what it says it will wont be let down if you buy it save yourself the money it made by the same people as the ones in the shop. kingston is a good brand I would buy a Adata one they break to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalewacapo on 05/02/2013

- Price is really cheap - 4 gb for a normal use of a camera or a mp3 player is enough - The SD adapter is included. - Not bulk - It includes the SD adapter, really useful to use it with your media reader. Not found any yet, but some people may think that 4gb for nowadays amount of data storage isn't enough. The package arrived perfectly sealed. Kingston ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulvill76 on 04/19/2013

I bough a new Kingston 4GB TF TransFlash MicroSD SDHC Memory Card (Class 4) and I sed it for my cell, as pendrive , inside my Notebook as external disk , for watching movies , and no issues , Even encryption for my work , I has no issues , just format it FAT32 or NTFS for fast access and usage and no problelm. None found. Looks and feels sturdy 4GB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFerBenitez on 03/28/2013

Excellent price, good quality for the use that is given (it was bought for a portable MP3 player), proper packaging, Unable to get in my country at this cost Nothing against it, bought it for a purpose and it fulfills excellently. Like I said, does not have any level of demand, the adapter works well, like the card. The price is much lower than in my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byph1406 on 03/22/2013

No problems with the sd card, works great. The card come with the original packing of kingston and with an adapter what work great in my sd card reader. Works great in my Blackberry. Really was my best buy recently. I don't know that i could do with 4 gb. Please handle it with caution, really is so small, but nothing bad to say. When you get your micro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylamarquenet on 03/18/2013

For the price of this item work great, i have been using it in my MP3 and it work like charm, if you are looking for a memory of 4 gb then this is your secure option. Is a fast small and cheap memory that will do it for casuals listeners of mp3 No cons so far all working perfectly, i'm buying 1 more for my phone now. Don't think so much this memory ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdoMaajka on 03/15/2013

It is great to use with mini microSD USB card reader as a portable flash drive, or just as a music storage unit for your car player. It's working just fine and doing it's job as it should. I had some issues while formatting it in NTFS mode, but when I switched back to FAT32 it woked again. I had issues with transfering High-res photos, half of them ... Read more

Kingston
    0 0
  • posted byreiscrf on 03/13/2013

This mini micro sd card, a great convenience to use both used to, cell phones, digital machines like can also be used as pendrive, good storage capacity, comes with adapter for SD cards, very useful! being a very small product, you have to take some precautions for handling, very sensitive easily, the damage it! useful worth buying,, however the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopgsilva on 03/09/2013

The best pro is that is a great brand with a low price, having the name Kingston leaves few things to comment, the card is what I expected, works very well. Also the adapter is working even with other micro sd cards. I have no problems with this card, neither with the adapter. It is exactly what I wanted to buy. It is the second one I bought! If you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections