DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Travel Power Plug Adapter with USB Adapter - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywildwaterz on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The adapter is quite useful for the simple fact that it has pretty much all the pins needed for most continent. It has slide-in (and out) toggle buttons to pull out or retract the proper pins. -Among the best price you can find for these kind of adapters, usually at ab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelbordinhao on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I already own a adapter like this, but without usb. Works very well, fit in every plug I've seem so far in many countries I've been to. It is a must have for international travelers, and also important to fit devices you buy abroad. Price is fair! Also very good because... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHebnH on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is fit for all the countries I traveled, it has great build quality and it fitted all of my electronic devices so far. It even comes with a small carrying bag, very comfortable, the size is very big so I guess it will be hard to loose him in a big... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections