DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Travel Power Plug Adapter with USB Adapter - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very useful adapter with USB
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydumo7 on 08/09/2014

Pros: It does the job. You can connect the most of possible power plugs to the one side and the use it in the most countries in the world. Just so simple. And the great bonus is USB, so you even don't need to take a different adapters for your gadgets. It comes with a small bag. Cons: It is made from plastic and I'm not sure about it's quality but I ... Read more

Very useful adapter with USB Very useful adapter with USB Very useful adapter with USB

Impression:Very useful adapter with USB;

0 0
  • posted bywildwaterz on 05/26/2014

-The adapter is quite useful for the simple fact that it has pretty much all the pins needed for most continent. It has slide-in (and out) toggle buttons to pull out or retract the proper pins. -Among the best price you can find for these kind of adapters, usually at about 20$ and over. Not really any cons here, it is among the lowest price you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygvandenbosch on 03/22/2014

Very universal plug, can go around the world with this one without losing power. It is easy to operate, product speaks for itself. Also has an USB output, easy for charging phone or camera. It is quite a heavy plug. Putting it into a EU wall contact it doesn't fit very stable. For EU wall outlet wouldn't be very stable, however if you have an English ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrowdyr on 02/03/2014

Generally a good compact device that covers all countries I have taken it to and the USB outlet is very handy. The two flat pins are badly designed. In Canada or Japan (two places I have used them) you cannot use them in a power point on a wall - the pins are too short or slim to be held within the wall unit. Makes it hard to use as you have to find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCheah on 01/04/2014

Purchased this product for a trip to Asia, in which I would be traversing a number of different cities. The plug served me well. Fairly intuitive in its use overall and the included carrying pouch was a nice little touch. I also like the USB output (good for smartphone charging) The unit itself is quite large and bulky; in Korea I had particular difficulty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyeung003 on 07/17/2013

Excellently designed travel adapter, that can be used in every possible country (that I have ever been to). Just buy one and take this travelling or buy a few of them to have around the house. The sockets fit really well into wall sockets, and I can plug in peripherals very easily too. A HUGE plus to have built in USB power outlet so I don't need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelbordinhao on 03/29/2013

I already own a adapter like this, but without usb. Works very well, fit in every plug I've seem so far in many countries I've been to. It is a must have for international travelers, and also important to fit devices you buy abroad. Price is fair! Also very good because you can plug at the same time an eletrical device an a cell phone on the usb to ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHebnH on 03/18/2013

The product is fit for all the countries I traveled, it has great build quality and it fitted all of my electronic devices so far. It even comes with a small carrying bag, very comfortable, the size is very big so I guess it will be hard to loose him in a big bag. The USB socket charges even an iPad. The size can be smaller. It doesn't fit in all of ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections