DX » Community » Reviews » ABS + TRP + Zirconia Kitchen Knife Set - Black + White (3-Piece)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypincoto on 06/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice set, very sharp, ideal for cutting vegetables and fruits . Use wooden or plastic pad. Not suitable for frozen goods. Cons:Do not press very hard, it might brake. With mine, its blade has separated from the holder, but was easy to fix with resin glue. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatluck on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, I only have the one working piece left, so I'll talk about that one! The smaller knife is really sharp, works well, but be warned, its thickness makes it a bit harder to cut food vs a metal knife...but you never have to sharpen that Cons:Cons, well, let’... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoyyeta on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This kitchen set is very good, the blades are extremely sharp, so be carefull. The color of the knife blade is completely white which is nice and contrasting with the black handle It is a totally plus that the knives contains the plastic protectors, try not to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPBernabei on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Estos cuchillos son maravillosos: permiten cortar a mano alzada, fetas de salamin, por ejemplo, picar cebolla, cortar queso, en fin, cualquier corte de precisión. Por supuesto también la carne. Son de gran utilidad. Cons:Son sumamente peligrosos ya que el cort... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElronno1 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They look nice with the contrast of the black handle and the white blade. The knives as sharp as promised. You can slice any kind of meat, onions, paprikas, apples, melons, cucumber and all the fruit and vegetables you can think of and the knifes stay shap. Yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byradioaktivni1 on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Best price for a nice set. Really sharp and good quality knives. Peeler peels your skin if you are not careful. Knives cuts through tomatoes, unions like it was butter. in case of breaking a knife, you can order replacements at DX Well chosen size knives. Cons:C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeeshka on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- They are sharp. Wife is happy, me too :) - The handle covered with non-slippery softtouch rubber plastic. Not only it feels pleasant, it is also verypractical. Even if your hands are wet you still can hold the knife firmly. My thanks to the designer. - The potato-knif... Read more

Perfect for any fruit/vegetable in the everyday most usable feel free using them with fresh and FROSTED meat
    0 0
  • posted bygilguerra on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent knives! They are light, resistant and very, very sharp! They come with a cover (some kind of case) for the blade, what makes it more safe and protects the knives against any damage. Also, they look pretty cool. Where I live it costs about three or fou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholucas on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All the packaging is a perfect blister. Have the knifes protections!! Iam from Argentina, and got all in aceptable terms of time. Its usefulness prodcut..!! The color of the knife blade is completely white which is nice and contrasting with the black handle. It is good... Read more

here is all
    1 0
  • posted bymarcelrv on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This set is very nice, the blades are indeed extremely sharp. The color of the knife blade is completely white which is nice and contrasting with the black handle It is good that it contains the plastic protectors as without these knifes are so sharp.. almost da... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections