DX » Community » Reviews » Ceramic Knife + Peeler Set (Black + White / Set of 2)
Customer’s impression:
Awsome sause!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZerqtm on 11/18/2014

All round super nice... nothing more to say about this... I just love ceramic knifes... Just make sure you get one of those knife blocks with plastic sticks in that all bunch up togeter round the blade... that the safest way of storing these knifes.. Read more

Impression:Awsome sause!;

0 0 0

• posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

- Sharp, really sharp! - Stay sharp after 2 years of intensive usage - Looks really beautiful - Well made - Good grip on the knife, with the rubber handle - Protection for the knife is a very nice bonus None so far really! Both the knife and the peeler do what needs to be done. Really inexpensive, don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydasterb on 12/24/2013

- Low price; - Compact sized; - Anti-slip coated handle; - Comes professionally packed; - Professional manufacturing (looks like it is made on mass production line with low using of manual operations) These items are absolutely standard, and shares all those minimal cons like other ceramic knives. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzoso69 on 08/06/2013

Cheap, lightweight, Nice grip on knife. Handle on peeler is ok. The knife is sharp, but there are sharper ceramic knives for the same price or less. But its plenty sharp enough for most tasks and passes the tomato test without too much of a problem. Wont slice paper very well but it IS actually sharp ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpvtw2 on 03/13/2013

It is made of zircon oxide, so you almost wont have to sharpen it for a long time. The knife is very sharp, it slices anything so easily it surprised me! Nice thing also is the sheath is has so yu can store it with the regular knives. The peeler is also as sharp and very useful Almost cut my finger with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byp1r0uy on 02/08/2013

This peeler (as well as the knife) is extremely sharp which makes the task of peeling, almost anything that can be peeled, seamless. It is also really easy to use and wash. The knife is very sharp and has been of great use in many different situations. The peeler doesn't last for too long. The plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYuriPaz on 10/25/2012

Great product, lightweight, sharp (caution could hurt yourself), seems to be durable, must be careful not to drop to the ground. [BR]Ótimo produto, leve, afiado (cuidado pode acabar se machucando), parece ser duravel, tem que tomar cuidado para não deixar cair no chão . None so far against,... Read more

small but functional

0 0 0

• posted byff3796a1 on 09/17/2012

Comfort handle to hold both items. Quite sharp to deal with the mentioned products even better than my steel cool knife does. It has no discoloration after cutting carrot or strawberry or buryachok, it is still crystal white. Peeler is also sharp. It's easy to cut yourself. Be careful. Do not drop the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynksextreme on 07/11/2012

This ceramic knife is not significantly different from the others I've seen and used. We were pleased with the price for this product (two in one). I use this product mainly for cleaning vegetables and slicing meat. Peeler Set cleans vegetables perfectly removes a thin layer of skin. Among the shortcomings ... Read more

Ceramic Knife + Peeler Set Ceramic Knife Ceramic Knife + Peeler Set in desk in box Ceramic Knife + Peeler Set

0 0 0

• posted byddch25 on 04/18/2012

Sharp and easy to use. Easy to clean as well. No need to worry about stainless steel rusting. Peeler was not as 'smooth' or sharp as I thought it would be. Plus I was constantly worried about cutting myself or chopping my finger off! Haha. After using for a while more, might consider getting more knifes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections