DX » Community » Reviews » Ceramic Knife + Peeler Set (Black + White / Set of 2)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Sharp, really sharp! - Stay sharp after 2 years of intensive usage - Looks really beautiful - Well made - Good grip on the knife, with the rubber handle - Protection for the knife is a very nice bonus Cons:None so far really! Both the knife and the peeler do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoso69 on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap, lightweight, Nice grip on knife. Handle on peeler is ok. The knife is sharp, but there are sharper ceramic knives for the same price or less. But its plenty sharp enough for most tasks and passes the tomato test without too much of a problem. Wont slice p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpvtw2 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is made of zircon oxide, so you almost wont have to sharpen it for a long time. The knife is very sharp, it slices anything so easily it surprised me! Nice thing also is the sheath is has so yu can store it with the regular knives. The peeler is also as sha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byp1r0uy on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This peeler (as well as the knife) is extremely sharp which makes the task of peeling, almost anything that can be peeled, seamless. It is also really easy to use and wash. The knife is very sharp and has been of great use in many different situations. Cons:Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYuriPaz on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product, lightweight, sharp (caution could hurt yourself), seems to be durable, must be careful not to drop to the ground. [BR]Ótimo produto, leve, afiado (cuidado pode acabar se machucando), parece ser duravel, tem que tomar cuidado para não deixar cair n... Read more

small but functional
    0 0
  • posted byff3796a1 on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comfort handle to hold both items. Quite sharp to deal with the mentioned products even better than my steel cool knife does. It has no discoloration after cutting carrot or strawberry or buryachok, it is still crystal white. Peeler is also sharp. Cons:It's easy to cut... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynksextreme on 07/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This ceramic knife is not significantly different from the others I've seen and used. We were pleased with the price for this product (two in one). I use this product mainly for cleaning vegetables and slicing meat. Peeler Set cleans vegetables perfectly removes a thin... Read more

in box in desk Ceramic Knife + Peeler Set Ceramic Knife + Peeler Set Ceramic Knife + Peeler Set Ceramic Knife
    0 0
  • posted byddch25 on 04/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sharp and easy to use. Easy to clean as well. No need to worry about stainless steel rusting. Cons:Peeler was not as 'smooth' or sharp as I thought it would be. Plus I was constantly worried about cutting myself or chopping my finger off! Haha. OtherThoughts:After using f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarianmade on 02/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very sharp (don t actually know if it lasts long as i ve been only using it for 2 weeks now) The knife is excellent Cons:The shape of the peeler is not practical, the potatoe skin gets stuck in the blade. But i can t say it is not sharp, cos it is, very. I d like the bl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections