DX » Community » Reviews » AC Adaptor for PSP (UK Version 100V~250V AC)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byweeds8809 on 12/07/2010

This power adapter worth the price that is quoted. It is a good replacement for the original ones, and is just as good as them. This power adapter is light weighted, and very portable. Kind of cheap quality, and seems like may be damaged easily if under mishandling. Seems like the power socket get headed easily. It would be good if the power adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjycheang on 05/24/2010

It's working, Full charge my unit almost same time as original one. Much smaller and light in weight. Quality and Build is OK for me. cable length a bit short when compare with my previous original charger. It's look like AC to DC adapter what that come with most low price China made product.(like USB HUB/RMVB player) My charger gone two month ago.It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix-neo on 09/02/2009

Very compact and lighter than the original sony adapter Cheaper price also Cord is long, will reach many places in my bedroom Takes about the same time to recharge None really, except i needed a pin adapter for mine, as this has the larger block pins, this UK version is cheaper than the others with the round or flat mains pins:) Came in strong box, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvilMatt on 07/23/2009

Much smaller/lighter than the original UK adapter. Fits in a bag easily. A little cheap looking. I saw this and new I had to have it just so I could have a charger with me whenever needed. It fits in a small bag very easily and saves you having to plug your charger in and then find a space for a box the size of a pack of cigarettes on the floor. Simple,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonchua on 03/28/2009

It is very light. The cable is around 1.4m long. Just nice for me to put my PSP charging on my computer table. It charge very fast too. As fast as tne original charger and more compact. Good for travel use. It is alos 3pins, good at my country. The material used ia a bit cheapo. If can use better material will be better. The cable if can longer will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimortal on 03/19/2009

WOW this is so much better than the original charger alot more compact ideal if you are traveling and havent got alot, i cant be sure but this one seems to charge the psp a little bit quicker than the original one. nothing at the minute as it does the job it should do. a must buy for anyone that has lost there charger (scrap that at this price buy it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznin on 12/07/2008

The single unit design (similar to designs of most hand phone chargers) is much more compact than the original that comes with the PSP 2000, which allows for some space savings when traveling. The build quality is more than adequate for its application and works as it should. The cable is shorter than expected but that would not be too much of an issue.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCerbera30 on 10/25/2008

Just received this charger and i have to agree with the previous review, this is as good as an original sony charger. This charger is so much lighter and not as big and bulky as an original one which in my opinion makes it so much better than the original. None whatsoever, another quality product from DX Maybe the lenght of the cable could have been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythesaint on 10/07/2008

I have the original, but when I go away, I want something a bit more compact. This fits the bill perfectly. For UK users, get this if you need a replacement/spare charger. It is much like a mobile phone charger in that it is just a plug with a lead instead of the big block in the middle like the one supplied by Sony. I haven't found a downside of it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections