DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Non-Flash Circularly Polarized 3D Glasses - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaniel130393 on 08/26/2013

Great product, great quality. Reached all my expectations! Super recommended! Product is really what advertised site is to be congratulated! Recommend extreme Deal! Always come back to buy the site. Also recommending to all my friends! Very good! Parabens! I hope that the site always continue providing quality product and that, in fact, can meet the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirdavsy on 06/17/2013

These 3D glasses are very stylish. The quality of materials and lenses are very good. Lenses do not tire the eyes, very comfortable to watch long movies. They worked with both 3D TV and 3D display of my laptop. Glasses easily fit me - there is no uncomfortable feeling on my nose and ears while wearing it. I see no cons. Glasses are very good for this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytobexy on 02/27/2013

very comfortable. works with LG smart tv LM6400 and LM6200. i think that this works with all kinds of LG tv with passive 3d. this glasses is not fragile, it is like the original glasses of lg tv the price can be better. you can find others with 1 dollar less and that works too. works only with passive 3d, if you don't have a hardware with support to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxitter on 06/07/2012

Splendid biuld quality and package... is a combo with: 1 Cleaning cloth 1 Carrying pouch 1 Protective case -Very nice polarized glasses and colorful -These glasses work really well 3d is really cool -Perfect view with no ghosting. -Comfortable and easy to wear -Very good product glasses for watch 3DTV in your home! Price is a little high 1 or 2 dollars ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrickochet on 03/13/2012

Nice! I've bought a few other circularly polarized glasses from DX and I must say this one is the best I've seen (not counting the clip-on). It is stylish and the rim is flanged at the top so making it easy if you wear prescription glasses. The flanged part sits on your spectacle frames so it won't easily slip down as with some of the cheaper 3d glasses.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections