DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone/Android Controlled Rechargeable 3-CH IR Infrared RC Helicopter (Dark Silver Grey)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • bom
    posted byRenanlobbo on 11/21/2013

bom funcionando todas as opções recomendo nada acho que tem que colocar no site algumas replicas de relogios e outros eletronicos roupas assessórios para melhorar a variedade de escolha mais o site e muito bom venho comprando sempre sem muitas surpresas com exceção de um helicopter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamucortes on 10/13/2012

I loved this RC Helicopter, its so fun to use! The quality is amazing, as the helicopter is made of good material and its really resistant to crashes! Its really easy to use with the iphone and it works really good! Nothing to say, i loved the helicopter and i use it almost every day. I loved it! The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byColtrj on 08/15/2012

low price, The controls are easy yo use, fun, nice toy, good for gift Battery is consumed within 8-10 minutes and you have to plug it in to any USB port for at least 30-45. a little fragile, have to be careful with the collisions, not to break great gift, children will love. really cool toy. loved it ... Read more

UDIRC U810A RC Cobra Helicopter with iPhone/iPad/Android Remote Control

0 0 3

• posted bynmobregon on 04/08/2012

The helicopter is great. It's structure is so well designed that it can take many crashes without stopping working. The controls are easy yo use, though you need a few crashes to finally get it flying as you wish. The shooting function worked only a few times and now after a few days it has stopped working ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections