DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone/Android Controlled Rechargeable 3-CH IR Infrared RC Helicopter (Dark Silver Grey)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamucortes on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I loved this RC Helicopter, its so fun to use! The quality is amazing, as the helicopter is made of good material and its really resistant to crashes! Its really easy to use with the iphone and it works really good! Cons:Nothing to say, i loved the helicopter and i use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColtrj on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:low price, The controls are easy yo use, fun, nice toy, good for gift Cons:Battery is consumed within 8-10 minutes and you have to plug it in to any USB port for at least 30-45. a little fragile, have to be careful with the collisions, not to break OtherThoughts... Read more

UDIRC U810A RC Cobra Helicopter with iPhone/iPad/Android Remote Control
    3 0
  • posted bynmobregon on 04/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The helicopter is great. It's structure is so well designed that it can take many crashes without stopping working. The controls are easy yo use, though you need a few crashes to finally get it flying as you wish. Cons:The shooting function worked only a few times and n... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections