DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 Male to Mini HDMI Male Connection Cable (180cm)
Customer’s impression:
Good cable efficient hdmi cable Хорошо кабель / цена эффективность HDMI-кабель Хорошо кабель
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygora69 on 10/17/2015

Очень долго шел по почте!Упаковка хорошая. Качество хорошее.Работает хорошо! Рекомендую.

Impression:Хорошо кабель,эффективность HDMI-кабель,Хорошо кабель / цена;

0 0 0

• posted byTyrrea on 09/09/2015

Good sturdy cable. We use it from comp to tv, and no complaints there! Been using it from dvd to tv too, likewise with no complaints!

Impression:Good cable,efficient hdmi cable;

0 0 0

• posted bytiagaoextremo on 07/13/2015

Pros: Good range, almost close to 2 meters. Works with any tablet that uses mini hdmi. Good quality of image and video. Cons: None actually. In fact, it could be just a little bit larger, but it's great for the price you pay.

Impression:efficient hdmi cable;

0 0 0

• posted bymochicas on 03/17/2015

pros: Now I'm able to watch the contents/ app of my tablet on my 50" TV screen. A media center for $5.50 (You Tube/ Netflix / Facebook / Messenger)

Impression:Good cable/price;

0 0 0

• posted byacneri on 09/28/2014

This cable impressed me. I was waiting to see a bad product, but it was well packed, wiht caps in the ends. Useful to conect the tablet and TV.

Impression:Good cable;

0 0 0

• posted byjmtstorres on 01/27/2014

Provides functionality as stated, has good lenght and for me works perfectly, as my pc and television are far away and i haven't been able to find a cable of this lenght around my home. Standart quality, nothing short of accepptable fabrication standarts. Only real con is that the mini hdmi side... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaugustomartins on 04/25/2013

Very useful. I have a tablet with this Mini HDMI and now I can watch movies directly from the tablet into the TV. The quality is very good and the cable is big enough and give mobility using the tablet. Well packed with plastic, so the product is brand new. I can't find nothing cons about the is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byj0hannes on 03/16/2013

-Great quality -Gold plated connectors -Mini HDMI fits perfectly on the back of a Nvidia GTX 560, where the space is really limited when you have both DVI-ports in use. -None so far This product is a must buy for those, who want to fully utilize the connectivity of their Nvidia graphics card and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTCSpo0on on 03/02/2013

best of all it's cheep, i can't se why you would pay allot for a simple HDMI wire, there just for video transfer over short distance. the wire is stiff and hard to bend, so in some cases it might fall out of the port. like if you're using it on a laptop that's on you're lap, the movement would it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydunantar on 11/13/2012

Best price for a good product. If you need it just buy it :-) The ends comes protected with a plastic cap. Nice detail ;-) This is a 1.4 hdmi cable. Dont hesitate to adquire it just in case you'll need this protocol or not. Think that maybe you will need it in the future. None, works perfectly of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere