Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoydie on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Shoots very far (maybe up to 150 feet if you shoot the right items). Easy to shoot and hold. Very fun to spend your time with! Cons:The elastic broke after 1 day, but I still gave quality 3 stars since it shoots very well. It is recommended that you have some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUniversaltool on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well, surprisingly sturdy for the price. Simple, no excess moving parts, Material is well treated/waterproofed. Band is good and taut, pouch is good size for all sorts of ammo. Excellent price, especially for occasional use to chase off unwanted guests f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanwarsation on 06/19/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is sturdy (ish), it's a slingshot. Works like one. So everything you want it to be. Elastic quality looks competent. The leather patch looks like it can take softer abuse. Cons:This was dark wood, and it was skinnier than the photo showed. Felt much small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byponyrides on 12/20/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Feels sturdy enough, doesn't feel like it's gonna break within a few tries. Got it for my 18 year old friend. Might be different in the hands of a young boy though. Cons:Smells really bad. The smell hits you once you open the package (not even the plastic coveri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphzar on 12/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I gave this slingshot to my son, he is having a lot of fun using it and has had it for a few weeks now and it hasnt broken and is going strong. Cons:The slingshot is not what it looks like in the picture, it is made of a different type of wood but it is still... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoxense on 05/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+It's cheap +Easy to use +Looks pretty cool +Shoots pretty far +Fast shipping +No taxes Cons:-Mine broke after 50 shots or so. -It's sprayed with some sort of bugpoison that stinks. -It has some sort of brownish color that the picture doesn't show. I think it's the pois... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXardz on 05/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I gave it to my nephew and have had no complaints from him. He loves it and tries to shoot everything he can. He has had it over a month with no problems other than his mother yelling at him for shooting the gutters. It's a great toy for children and adults. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowingdevil on 07/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:well its cheap and it looks good. its really is accurate. and it shoot quite far also. i think it shoots maybe 50-100 meters. i just stumbled upon this slingshot and thought to myself kinda cool to have one just for fun :P Cons:mine wasnt made of bamboo. i have the wooden... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShammy95 on 03/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it shoots quite accurate. i tried to hit a target 5 feet away and it hit precisly. its quite cheap and definatly worth it if ur into theese kind of things. Cons:it could break if u like press the 2 sticks together. its smells quite wierd. u have to watch the rub... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya.puff on 08/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:IVE ALWAYS WANTED A SLINGSHOT works good u can launch this pretty far with it the rubberbands are great Cons:it doesnt look the same as the picture it smells wierd but my mom likes the smell?????i dont get it lol umm....nothin else OtherThoughts:it could have a supporte... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections