Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoydie on 02/21/2013

Shoots very far (maybe up to 150 feet if you shoot the right items). Easy to shoot and hold. Very fun to spend your time with! The elastic broke after 1 day, but I still gave quality 3 stars since it shoots very well. It is recommended that you have some extra elastic at home so you can change it when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUniversaltool on 11/10/2012

Works well, surprisingly sturdy for the price. Simple, no excess moving parts, Material is well treated/waterproofed. Band is good and taut, pouch is good size for all sorts of ammo. Excellent price, especially for occasional use to chase off unwanted guests from your property. If used frequently I imagine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykanwarsation on 06/19/2012

This is sturdy (ish), it's a slingshot. Works like one. So everything you want it to be. Elastic quality looks competent. The leather patch looks like it can take softer abuse. This was dark wood, and it was skinnier than the photo showed. Felt much smaller as well. The elastic joints look like they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byponyrides on 12/20/2011

Feels sturdy enough, doesn't feel like it's gonna break within a few tries. Got it for my 18 year old friend. Might be different in the hands of a young boy though. Smells really bad. The smell hits you once you open the package (not even the plastic covering it) and it gets onto your hand as well. Will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphzar on 12/13/2010

I gave this slingshot to my son, he is having a lot of fun using it and has had it for a few weeks now and it hasnt broken and is going strong. The slingshot is not what it looks like in the picture, it is made of a different type of wood but it is still stirdy. This is a pretty cool item, it is stirdy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoxense on 05/30/2010

+It's cheap +Easy to use +Looks pretty cool +Shoots pretty far +Fast shipping +No taxes -Mine broke after 50 shots or so. -It's sprayed with some sort of bugpoison that stinks. -It has some sort of brownish color that the picture doesn't show. I think it's the poison. I don't know if it was just my slingshot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXardz on 05/10/2010

I gave it to my nephew and have had no complaints from him. He loves it and tries to shoot everything he can. He has had it over a month with no problems other than his mother yelling at him for shooting the gutters. It's a great toy for children and adults. It is heavily coated in a shiny lacquer (would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlowingdevil on 07/09/2009

well its cheap and it looks good. its really is accurate. and it shoot quite far also. i think it shoots maybe 50-100 meters. i just stumbled upon this slingshot and thought to myself kinda cool to have one just for fun :P mine wasnt made of bamboo. i have the wooden one. it is indeed covered with paint ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShammy95 on 03/25/2009

it shoots quite accurate. i tried to hit a target 5 feet away and it hit precisly. its quite cheap and definatly worth it if ur into theese kind of things. it could break if u like press the 2 sticks together. its smells quite wierd. u have to watch the rubberbands everytime you shoot, once i allmost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bya.puff on 08/06/2008

IVE ALWAYS WANTED A SLINGSHOT works good u can launch this pretty far with it the rubberbands are great it doesnt look the same as the picture it smells wierd but my mom likes the smell?????i dont get it lol umm....nothin else it could have a supporter for your wrist so when u pull back the slingshot ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections