DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Non-Flash Circularly Polarized 3D Glasses - Iron Grey
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaxAlvesZero on 02/02/2014

- Cheap, the price is very good for this product; - Good quality. Tested with my Samsung 3D LED TV, with clear image and excellent 3D effect; - Great design, fits very well, the size was perfect; - Well made, looks like expensive, especially by the design, looks like a typical sunglasses; - Very lightweight. A bit fragile, but its as I expected, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarjen82 on 12/16/2013

Light, look way better than the normal 3d glasses. You can bend them to fit so they are comfortable. You can see that they are a cheap pair of glasses, but for this price; who cares... As far as I can tell they won't fall apart on you. Please note that they do not work on active 3D like IMAX 3D movies. They work without a problem for regular 3D movies ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuddhiman on 06/27/2013

Works as advertised, I used it to watch a 3d movie in theater. It was slightly better than the ones they supply in theaters. For the price its good. Does what it says. Also used for driving and as its polarized, it saves eyes from glare. The body looks a bit cheap and delicate. So was a bit scary to keep without case. should have provided a case. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrferdias on 05/10/2013

Lightweight replacement glass for passive 3dTV, design is cool, works very well in my TV, no distortion, the color is good, the material is good, the glass for me is more comfortable than the original and more stylish Could be chipper, the lens isn't the best compare to the original but I didn't see distorcion. The glass works great in my LG TV, I compare ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonkNZ on 02/14/2013

Does exactly what the description says it does. Works great with my LG 3D TV. Much more stylish than the glasses you get at the cinema, or with your TV. Much more comfortable than the glasses from the cinema or that come with the TV. The frame seems a little flimsy, but not excessively so (the frame doesn't flex). No other thoughts come to mind. Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMegarushing on 10/20/2012

Stylish, it fits nice in the face, seems good built for the price, the pricing is good, maybe it will be nice as sunglasses once I replace the lenses Bad 3D, I get a lot of ghosting on my LG 3D tv, the lens should be a focal point when using third party glasses for 3d I thought non thin plastic lenses would improve my 3d experience reducing ghosts, ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byslimest on 08/04/2012

These glasses work great with my LG 3D TV. Picture is the same as for original glasses - not distorted, light enough, good 3D effect, what else? I prefer these glasses mostly because they are just more comfortable than original ones and look much more nice. I don't see any real cons: for such price glasses do their work perfectly. Maybe too heavy. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickochet on 02/08/2012

Good points are - lightweight, no distortion, color not too dark. Works with passive 3DTV like LG. Very good low-cost replacement or if you simply want more glasses for a big gathering. Lenses are thicker than other PVC types. Stylish? Not really. Iron frame is, in my opinion, a little flimsy but I don't think it will fall apart during normal use. The ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections