DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Non-Flash Circularly Polarized 3D Glasses - Iron Grey
Customer’s impression:
Очень хорошо отлично Occhiali veramente eccezionali
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySedobor on 08/05/2015

Pros: Лёгкие, удобные 3Д очки с большим обзором и отличным классическим дизайном. Те очки что выдают на сеансах в кинотеатрах больше похожи на амброзуры с в танке и сидят они на лице не удобно. А вот эти прикрасно подходят к любому типу лица и их можно настроить как хочешь. Обзор вних я вижу всё... Read more

Impression:Очень хорошо, отлично;

0 0 0

• posted byzeroonexxx on 08/21/2014

Occhiali polarizzati eccezionali, bellissima linea e stile, funzionano perfettamente. Ottima la leggerezza del prodotto che portandolo sembra di non averlo al naso. Pratico e comodo anche da inserire in borsa, peccato la mancanza di una custodia rigida che non compromente l'ECCELLENTE rapporto... Read more

Impression:Occhiali veramente eccezionali;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxAlvesZero on 02/02/2014

- Cheap, the price is very good for this product; - Good quality. Tested with my Samsung 3D LED TV, with clear image and excellent 3D effect; - Great design, fits very well, the size was perfect; - Well made, looks like expensive, especially by the design, looks like a typical sunglasses; - Very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarjen82 on 12/16/2013

Light, look way better than the normal 3d glasses. You can bend them to fit so they are comfortable. You can see that they are a cheap pair of glasses, but for this price; who cares... As far as I can tell they won't fall apart on you. Please note that they do not work on active 3D like IMAX 3D a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybuddhiman on 06/27/2013

Works as advertised, I used it to watch a 3d movie in theater. It was slightly better than the ones they supply in theaters. For the price its good. Does what it says. Also used for driving and as its polarized, it saves eyes from glare. The body looks a bit cheap and delicate. So was a bit scary... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjrferdias on 05/10/2013

Lightweight replacement glass for passive 3dTV, design is cool, works very well in my TV, no distortion, the color is good, the material is good, the glass for me is more comfortable than the original and more stylish Could be chipper, the lens isn't the best compare to the original but I didn't... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonkNZ on 02/14/2013

Does exactly what the description says it does. Works great with my LG 3D TV. Much more stylish than the glasses you get at the cinema, or with your TV. Much more comfortable than the glasses from the cinema or that come with the TV. The frame seems a little flimsy, but not excessively so (the No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMegarushing on 10/20/2012

Stylish, it fits nice in the face, seems good built for the price, the pricing is good, maybe it will be nice as sunglasses once I replace the lenses Bad 3D, I get a lot of ghosting on my LG 3D tv, the lens should be a focal point when using third party glasses for 3d I thought non thin plastic a... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byslimest on 08/04/2012

These glasses work great with my LG 3D TV. Picture is the same as for original glasses - not distorted, light enough, good 3D effect, what else? I prefer these glasses mostly because they are just more comfortable than original ones and look much more nice. I don't see any real cons: for such do... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaueO on 05/11/2012

I really enjoyed the glasses, works great with my LG tv 3d. His frame is metal and seems well constructed of good quality. Imagined that the lens could be made of glass but it is of a plastic. It is comfortable to use, I can watch an entire movie without me casnsar as well as the original LG. a I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere