Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8646555 on 11/25/2016

Well, fabrick is really nice for its price. It had bad smell, but after washing it is gone. Strap is ajustable so it should fit most people

Impression:good,Good product,Worth the money;

0 0 3

• posted byorencohen on 10/31/2016

The most comfortable poor coverage and can be adjusted according to the size appraising head back every situation unfortunately remains a small gap between the face cover but it does the job very well and what is most important is that it gives support and pressing forward at all.

worth the money worth the money worth the money worth the money worth the money

Impression:Good product,Really good product,Worth the money;

0 0 4

• posted byilaleks on 02/21/2016

good fit. does the job.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjunelson8 on 11/03/2015

o tecido é bem macio, parece um sutian acolchoado, com tecido bem acabado e cortado a laser.

Impression:Good product,Comfortable Eye cover;

0 0 0

• posted bylittlecalvin on 06/09/2015

Pros: Comfortable Eye cover. Nice shape. Attractive appearance Cons: Sometimes slides out of place on my face, but not by much. Final thoughts: It's a nice eye cover, I use it when I am napping and it is too bright. Not amazing build quality, but it isn't bad. I personally like it.

Impression:Comfortable Eye cover;

0 0 0

• posted bySodLogan on 01/19/2015

The thing is a bit expensive, but the quality is quite good. It's adjustable (for bigger heads) and very comfortable since it is very soft and "face-ergonomic". Very good purchase if you regularly need one of these things.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrmatcar on 01/06/2015

Spanish: El producto es de buena calidad, la forma que tiene hace que sea comoda aunque a veces entra un poco la luz

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byInfoMedia on 06/04/2014

A very nice product, and a good price too. It feels nice to hold, good quality sponge is used.. It is comfortable to wear and seems do it's job well Well i don't know if this happen's to everyone but it lets a little light inside when you wear it from the nose regoin.. otherwise no isses. - It of... Read more

Top View Side View

0 0 1

• posted by007ryan on 04/07/2014

-The mask is quite comfortable -The design helps keep the mask from pressing against your eyes and nose too much while wearing it, which helps make it better than the standard flat masks. -Had a slight smell when removed from the packaging, but that went away after a day. -may not quite block out... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byXronas on 09/28/2013

Fabric feels nice and soft. There's always a bit of space left between eyeshade and your nose, so a bit of light enters your eyes. Thinking about ordering more of them. Because it lets me sleep even when lights are on. Its a comfortable piece of equipment for people who cannot sleep well. Some of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere