• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byilaleks on 02/21/2016

good fit. does the job.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjunelson8 on 11/03/2015

o tecido é bem macio, parece um sutian acolchoado, com tecido bem acabado e cortado a laser.

Impression:Good product,Comfortable Eye cover;

0 0 0

• posted bylittlecalvin on 06/09/2015

Pros: Comfortable Eye cover. Nice shape. Attractive appearance Cons: Sometimes slides out of place on my face, but not by much. Final thoughts: It's a nice eye cover, I use it when I am napping and it is too bright. Not amazing build quality, but it isn't bad. I personally like it.

Impression:Comfortable Eye cover;

0 0 0

• posted bySodLogan on 01/19/2015

The thing is a bit expensive, but the quality is quite good. It's adjustable (for bigger heads) and very comfortable since it is very soft and "face-ergonomic". Very good purchase if you regularly need one of these things.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrmatcar on 01/06/2015

Spanish: El producto es de buena calidad, la forma que tiene hace que sea comoda aunque a veces entra un poco la luz

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byInfoMedia on 06/04/2014

A very nice product, and a good price too. It feels nice to hold, good quality sponge is used.. It is comfortable to wear and seems do it's job well Well i don't know if this happen's to everyone but it lets a little light inside when you wear it from the nose regoin.. otherwise no isses. - It of... Read more

Top View Side View

0 0 1

• posted by007ryan on 04/07/2014

-The mask is quite comfortable -The design helps keep the mask from pressing against your eyes and nose too much while wearing it, which helps make it better than the standard flat masks. -Had a slight smell when removed from the packaging, but that went away after a day. -may not quite block out... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byXronas on 09/28/2013

Fabric feels nice and soft. There's always a bit of space left between eyeshade and your nose, so a bit of light enters your eyes. Thinking about ordering more of them. Because it lets me sleep even when lights are on. Its a comfortable piece of equipment for people who cannot sleep well. Some of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMonerath on 07/25/2013

Very comfortable, adaptable and wide. Very recommended! The regulation of strap help every customers to use the product without tight sensation. I use this eye shade every single day! Below the nose (if you have a little big nose) the light can entry a little bit in your eyes. The blue may stain... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShaeil on 06/10/2013

Very comfortable. When comparing to 3 other masks I have used, this one I can barely notice. Blocks light almost entirely, just a tiny bit gets through through the nose area. After I washed it, it broke apart a little bit. The outer layer fabric is now mostly loose but will stay in place for the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere