Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byInfoMedia on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very nice product, and a good price too. It feels nice to hold, good quality sponge is used.. It is comfortable to wear and seems do it's job well Cons:Well i don't know if this happen's to everyone but it lets a little light inside when you wear it from the n... Read more

Top View Side View
    0 0
  • posted byXronas on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fabric feels nice and soft. Cons:There's always a bit of space left between eyeshade and your nose, so a bit of light enters your eyes. OtherThoughts:Thinking about ordering more of them. Because it lets me sleep even when lights are on. Its a comfortable piec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonerath on 07/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very comfortable, adaptable and wide. Very recommended! The regulation of strap help every customers to use the product without tight sensation. I use this eye shade every single day! Cons:Below the nose (if you have a little big nose) the light can entry a little bit in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShaeil on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very comfortable. When comparing to 3 other masks I have used, this one I can barely notice. Blocks light almost entirely, just a tiny bit gets through through the nose area. Cons:After I washed it, it broke apart a little bit. The outer layer fabric is now mostly loose b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskaven252 on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well shaped, comfortable, good coverage. Works as advertised. Great price. Cons:My pillow covers got covered in mysterious blue stains until it dawned on me: this eye cover is the cuplrit. Its black dye and the print on the side ccan stain your pillow cover. O... Read more

3 0
  • posted bystaticx on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the eyeshade made of spandex and sponge, so it's very soft and breathing material, not causing any sweat! fits well and covers all holes that no light is coming in. very light weight product so you don't feel it over your eyes there are ''circles'' that make a room for... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfmcatalan on 10/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very very very confortable... no light gets in no matter what. Cons:Bought a second one yesterday, the previous deteriorated in a year, the layers of cloth unglued and the foam started to loose its shape. Could have been avoided by glueing it back as soon as it sta... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections