DX » Community » Reviews » LED Illuminated Cheaters Magnifier with 3 Magnifier Glasses (1.5X/2.5X/3.5X)
  • 5 star 8 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymstefanic88 on 08/15/2013

+ The three included lenses are nice for looking at things at different magnification levels. They are especially handy for precision work. +The LED light is quite strong and is a welcome addition to the glasses. + They can be folded and kept in the box for safe keeping. + The price is fair considering all the stuff you get. - The build quality is not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygadman on 11/07/2012

Well they do their job. They come with 3 different magnifiers(1.5x/2.5x/3.5x). I personally use only the 2.5x. The battery is lasting quite long, probably because there is only one LED. The light is not enough, should be 3-4 LEDs, not only 1. When you put the magnifiers the front part of the glasses becomes quite heavy and can easily slip off your head.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcastello80 on 09/07/2012

Very good product to work with electronics, watches and small stuff. Very confortable and usefull for people who like to do themselves some electronic or electric at home. I use it for electronics soldering making it easy to see small things. Also very usefull led light which helps to see better. Contruction is kinda fragile. Very good product to work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArgRaiker on 08/15/2012

Multiple lenses, quick changing and easy to use. Has a led light that is actually focused at the same spot you look thru the lenses. Very VERY VERY flimsy, use it only when no kids, dogs or buttocks are present, If you sit on them they will bend. I keep them on the box and only take them out to use. Lenses mounting spot is alsy flimsy you have to install ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 10/07/2011

I liked it, but had a problem. Truly functional product for anyone who needs accuracy. I bought three more glasses, but came with a problem. The tab came to sloppy, and I have to send to clean up. Product has led a very weak, could have a stronger light. I have no further comment. I liked it, recommend it to everyone. Despite the problem with the tab ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythefonk on 09/13/2011

Comes with 2 extra replacement lenses, and a small screw driver for adjustments Works exactly as described Very useful for all tinkerers Build quality of the "frames" of the glasses could be better, although construction of the other (more important) parts is of good quality. Relatively cheap and very useful. You'll look like a nerd, but hey,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 08/26/2011

Glasses very good, has a small LED that helps when working with small objects in dark places. Comes with three lenses, three different types of adjustments away. I really liked the product and bought the same for my friends 3. I found the lens mount and the LED very fragile, as if something breaks force. The power LED was found wanting, the light is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoverUp on 08/02/2011

No hands magnifier with light included The light focus is not angled to match the vision spot, so you must adjust the light first and then the magnifier glass, but not allways match the same spot. This is not important for general use.. like read a news or something, but it's really important if you plan to use this magnifier for solder check in a pcb ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglpmBrz on 02/14/2011

This is a nice equipment for those involved in working with small parts, and for those who are shortsighted ( like myself). I'm using it when assembling ship models and when there is some delicate soldering to do. The led provides a good illumination and is correctly oriented in the view field. It comes with some lenses with differente magnifications ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbigj on 07/01/2010

* Provide great illumination and magnification while leaving your hands free to work! * Several magnification lenses available. * Superbright LED light is great even without lenses. * Perfect for SMD work and other jobs that need some amplification and/or decent lighting. * Cheap! Similar glasses purchased locally would cost >$50. * The frame itself ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections