Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Provide great illumination and magnification while leaving your hands free to work!
* Several magnification lenses available.
* Superbright LED light is great even without lenses.
* Perfect for SMD work and other jobs that need some amplification and/or decent lighting.
* Cheap! Similar glasses purchased locally would cost >$50.
* The frame itself is fairly flimsy and is easily bent.
* Hinge on the light unit is quite stiff.
* Not particularly comfortable, particularly with lens attached as it's quite heavy.
Even if you only do a small amount of closeup work, these glasses are great and well worth the fairly inexpensive purchase price! The extra light alone makes things much easier, and the magnification can improve things even more! The build quality isn't fantastic but for the price it's quite acceptable. I would definitely recommend them.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.