DX » Community » Reviews » 28-in-1 Protective Game Card Cartridge Case for Nintendo 3DS
Customer’s impression:
perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaviitho on 11/26/2014

English: Pro: Easy to use, lightweight, comfortable. Cons: Nothing is perfect for transporting 22 games Nintendo 3DS and 2 memories SD. Other: The title says 28 in 1, but 24-in-1, perfect shipping. Español: Pro: Fácil de usar, liviano, cómodo. contra: Nada, es perfecto para transportar 22 juegos de Nintendo ... Read more

Excelente, la mejor manera de transportar tos tarjetas de juego Excelente, la mejor manera de transportar tos tarjetas de juego

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byDarlingThings on 07/07/2014

This is an extremely useful little cartridge case. I have many many games and almost need to buy another case. One thing I really appreciate it in (that I was not aware of at time of purchase) was that there are 2 spots where you can put in extra SD cards. VERY helpful. Honestly, the only bad thing about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeatme101 on 07/01/2014

Feels solid and well built. The pages inside have hinges rather than bending plastic so they won't wear down. Survived nearly two months lost in the mail. The envelope was beat up but these cases survived perfectly. Snug, secure fit for 3DS and DSi stylus. Bending plastic used as the 'hinge' on the outside.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrn747 on 06/27/2014

I bought it for my son as I was tired of having Nintendo cases around and it is great! Now as soon as we buy a new game, he stores the card in this case and we can put away the game's case so it is not taking space. Nothing I can't think of I don't know it is intentional but it matches exactly the size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDJManoloco on 06/15/2014

The price is really good. Dropped since I purchased it and I still think I got it at a great deal. Comparable cases are $10-20 bucks. Holds both Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS carts, 2 full size SD cards, and stylus. The case is sturdy and compact. Love that it is clear smoke which makes it easy finding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThibee on 04/09/2014

Cheap and quality product. Seems to be very sturdy and is easy to carry, much easier than lugging all those boxes separately. No problem very relevant.Sometimes its very dificult take off a cartridge because are very tight, im affraid to break it. Surely the price is worth it, the material seems to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTuppuP on 03/18/2014

-Sturdy -Can hold both DS and 3DS games -Has a place for memory card -Can hold enough games -Sleek and stylish design -Cards are locked in place little too tight -The little pieces of plastic can break while trying to take card out I was surprised by the sturdiness of the case, especially considering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsantiago394 on 01/01/2014

It is very easy to carry, simple and also looks nice. You can perfectly fit DS and 3DS games in it. It can even hold up to 2 styluses in small sockets between the game cartridges. The outer plastic feels a little fragile when you open it, and it's a bit hard to take the cartridges out. I sometimes feel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickNax on 12/25/2013

Very Nice Quality! Good Design! Somewhat Soft and not too heavy! Protects the game cartridges very well! Seems to be well finished. The case fits perfectly in my DS carry bag! The case has some flexibility to it so if you happen to drop it, it will more than likely not break. No real cons other than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrennan766 on 12/23/2013

It's beautiful and useful. I don't have to carry my cartridges in a plastic package or every one in each case. I had some problems with that because I have more than 10 game cartridges. It's a little bit fragile. Two slots broke in the last two months. It's weird at the first saw, the "pages"... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections