DX » Community » Reviews » 28-in-1 Protective Game Card Cartridge Case for Nintendo 3DS
  • 5 star 15 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarlingThings on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an extremely useful little cartridge case. I have many many games and almost need to buy another case. One thing I really appreciate it in (that I was not aware of at time of purchase) was that there are 2 spots where you can put in extra SD cards. VER... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeatme101 on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Feels solid and well built. The pages inside have hinges rather than bending plastic so they won't wear down. Survived nearly two months lost in the mail. The envelope was beat up but these cases survived perfectly. Snug, secure fit for 3DS and DSi stylus. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrn747 on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it for my son as I was tired of having Nintendo cases around and it is great! Now as soon as we buy a new game, he stores the card in this case and we can put away the game's case so it is not taking space. Cons:Nothing I can't think of OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDJManoloco on 06/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is really good. Dropped since I purchased it and I still think I got it at a great deal. Comparable cases are $10-20 bucks. Holds both Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS carts, 2 full size SD cards, and stylus. The case is sturdy and compact. Love that it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThibee on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and quality product. Seems to be very sturdy and is easy to carry, much easier than lugging all those boxes separately. Cons:No problem very relevant.Sometimes its very dificult take off a cartridge because are very tight, im affraid to break it. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsantiago394 on 01/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very easy to carry, simple and also looks nice. You can perfectly fit DS and 3DS games in it. It can even hold up to 2 styluses in small sockets between the game cartridges. Cons:The outer plastic feels a little fragile when you open it, and it's a bit hard to tak... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExplosiveCow on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This case holds all my DS and 3DS games very snugly, has space for SD cards and even styluses. I will definitely never use up every single slot, but I do enjoy the portability from this case. Cons:There is no point in having 4 slots for SD cards since its in t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystewie75 on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:this works perfectly. fits a lot of games, and the best part it's a very inexpensive price. I have no doubt my 3DS games will be protected in this. fits DS games as well. a snug fit so you don't think it'll wiggle lose and fall out or even open without you wanting it to.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysylv3rblade on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks great - hold the cartridges securley - even has slots for the stylus and for SD cards - very sturdy (ends up being child safe) Cons:For the price nothing really. I guess my only con is that I really expected 28 slots. OtherThoughts:I previously order the... Read more

My meager collection with the game case
    0 0
  • posted byclorophilla on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Has a lot of room for my DS and 3DS games, the color is pretty and the cards fit well on it, so i won't be worried about the cards falling from the case. Cons:The game slots are so snug that i have a hard time getting the games removed from it, and i get myself... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections