DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame for Samsung i9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRestyPl on 05/25/2013

-Level of protection comes to the maximum level. -Not very heavy. -All buttons work when mounted. -Easy assembly. -It could be little bit smaller -My HQ 3.5mm jack didn't fit the hole for it, had to expand the hole. It's great when you don't use any etui/pouch for the phone. I take my phone on my bike ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoseBrito on 07/24/2012

- Very good build quality - Makes the phone really resistant - Comes with extra screws - Too expensive - Not as good looking as it looks on photos - Make the phone huge, impossible to use one handed - Aluminium is painted, not anodized, so im expecting big scratches any time soon. - No instructions, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykoshnarek on 07/11/2012

very good case... fits perfectly with my mugen-power battery with 3200mAh! The buttons from the case match perfectly, but requires care when assembling... Comes with a small screwdriver that turns the assemble process very simple and a couple of spare screws. No instructions on how to assemble (but very ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections