DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Golf Club Style Ballpoint Pens Set (3-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynidegrafixx on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is some really good stuff, bought it for my father who is a golf enthusiast and he really likes it and uses it all the time at home. Of course its not the best for long writing or using at some serious business but otherwise it looks, writes and does its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShakurR on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality of the pens are great, and they look very sleek! They come in a convenient box, if you want to keep them safe in a collection. You get three different colours, which is handy for everyday use. Pens are always useful to have! Cons:The price is a bit steep for 3... Read more

Creative Golf Club Style Ballpoint Pens Set #1 Creative Golf Club Style Ballpoint Pens Set #2 Creative Golf Club Style Ballpoint Pens Set #3
    0 0
  • posted byPicaxe on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the BEST product that i have ever brought on Deal Extreme! They have very good weight, write well and look so cool. I love them. All my friends are asking me to order more for them. They also look so realistic. Thank you so much Deal Extreme. Cons:Noth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyaca on 07/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All pens working fine Useful and good looking for your desk Excellent price Cons:I ordered five units, at least one pen in each box came in separated parts (head and shaft), but this was not a problem (you can screw them perfectly, they came separated but not broken). T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byateneasil on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very nice set of pens. They come in a nice box. All the pens write well. The colors are good. When the ink finishes, you can change the cartridge easily, so you don't have to throw them away. The quality is good, although in the photos they look a litt... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections