DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Water Tight High Powered 1W LED Module (12V/White)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVerticallimit on 04/19/2014

I bought the lamp to light up a tree in our garden, and the lamp gives a reasonably good white light. However, I later decided to install two lamps next to each other so the tree is illuminated from bottom to top. The lamps have worked in freezing weather and rain without any problems. Compact design. One of the lamps burned out after a month. I got ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylofud on 03/31/2013

Very well made indeed. Solid metal (aluminum) casing and thick strong lens. Clean clear light. Very bright. i brought 2 of them for my garden to light up the trees at night, turns out i only need 1 as its ample. im sure i will find a use for the other one some where. really there isnt any...maybe the screw holes could be bigger or i could just get smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglasseye2 on 04/26/2011

Performs exactly as advertised. Clean, clear light. Slightly blue to the camera, but to the eye, it's daylight. More than bright enough at 6 feet. I use one for reading at about 2ft. I installed three of these in my van and run them from a recycled computer UPS battery. They run forever on this power supply. I measured the current draw at less than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabelizer on 02/04/2011

White Light. Nice case finish and build. Good current specs. Wide voltage range of operation. @12V DC, 190mA measured. @5V DC, 290mA measured. No noticeable change in brightness from 5-14V DC. Self regulating, no external resistor or driver needed. No dimming control. This is a very nice led package for the price. Attractive finish and well built appearance.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVladanM on 01/17/2011

Very well made, housing, LED, lens and wiring all appear high quality. Bright, even and nice color light. As close to daylight color temperature as I've seen on a LED. Haven't tested, but have no reason to doubt it's waterproof. Runs just lukewarm. Should last a very long time. It would be nice if there was a choice of where the wires are coming out.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjormatus on 12/19/2010

Very bright light with nice white light. Looks really nice under water with skyblue tub. It was so cheap that i didn't believe it will be really waterproof but it is. Total amount of money tub lightning was about 50 euros including: - 4 leds - 7 meters wire - Led driver from local store and soldering, silicon, aluminium installing tubes etc. small things.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodsten on 08/15/2010

The module is made in solid aluminium. Good build quality. I asked for parallel wiring (both wires on one side) and got them as ordered. Nothing negative at this time. I haven't tried them yet outdoor. I may have to order lenses to focus the light? I'm planning to use them as light source on my electric bike. Should work perfect (waterproof, decent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleemobai on 07/07/2010

Small and compact. Becareful when you first turn it on. I was looking at the light and was almost blinded. Not a bad price point considering less brigher units are more expensive. The existing reviews are on the mark. Wire leads are a bit short. Becareful not to rip them off as it would be difficult to repair. It had a very focused beam - not flood ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl4dzk on 02/07/2010

I am using them for landscape spot lighting. Very bright white light. Seems much brighter than my neigbor's 10 watt halogens. Seems waterproof. The wires are pre-leaded and are about 6 inches longs. Beam is relatively wide. Seems to hold up to rain for 2 days now. Some are as pictured with black and red wires coming from opposite ends which I personally ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTourniquet on 07/01/2009

These things are BRIGHT! I installed them as indirect deck lighting under my railing on my deck and it looks awesome! I used a 30 watt waterproof transformer and wired them all in parallel. Very easy to install. I even put one in my pool for night time swimming!! They are waterproof after all!! I ordered 17 of them and one of them gets really hot and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections