DX » Community » Reviews » Skull Head Decorative Blue Light Bike/Car Wheel Tire Valve Caps Lamps (3 x AG10 / 2-Pair Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvmixmivi on 01/17/2014

Nice and bright and sure to look wicked when I ride in the evenings, Brighter then I thought it would be.Good product. No problems at all. It really met my expectations. Will order more in the future. Love these lights!Awesome little lights! They glow really brightly. I like that you don't have to bother ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshlomo120 on 12/19/2013

Reach 4 units package. Can be connected to the vehicle \ 2 bikes \ 2 pairs motorcycles. Connects easily. Or tight and bright. Comes in many colors. Comes with batteries. Very cheap price and worth every pocket. All vehicles will become the "spacecraft" cool! Make you be seen at night. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhignd on 11/07/2013

This skull head shaped motion blue light for bicycle valve is a great item for the price. And you get four not two. It looks fine, not that cheap and the light is very powerfull for the size of it. great item for night use Not really sure what you do when you ride on daylight because it doesnt have a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychelojoshe on 12/13/2012

looks good, nice colour and design.Easy to mount and use. if you leave the presenter with the battery inserted it will not drain the battery quickly. I think the quality is not the best, but relation price queality is fine. No negative opinion, the product meets expected. No negative opinion, the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlfhari on 11/06/2012

cheap and useful. improved safety qhen you're biking by night, combined with front and rear lights. plastic material is lighter than metal. batteries duration is acceptable and you can buy batteries big packs for a few dollars. plastic material, so durability can be compromised. maybe can be damaged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinnynunes on 08/26/2012

muito bom fica muito bonito no iscuro fica mais facil de visualisar na noite a se vc vai comprar isso no brasil onde eu moro vc vai pagar serca de 15 reais que da ums 8 dolares por 2 par vc vais pagar 7,70 compersa muito eu aconselio deveria aver mais baterias os carro visualiza melhor e pode diminuir ... Read more

tampa de valvula brasil

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections