DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Keyboard Cover for Apple Macbook Pro / Air - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZoey95 on 04/12/2014

Lets start off with the fact that it is an amazing price for this. The apple store sells it for ten times the price and it only comes in clear. Very helpful, it gets the job done. It also does fit my mackbook 15'' -It does stretch very very easily, and you cant see the lights from the light up keybaord! I would recommend this or get it in another colour ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMDRadeon on 07/18/2013

-Super cheap! No point in paying 30$ for the same thing directly from Apple lol -Fits perfectly on my sisters MacBook Pro 2013 13" Core i5 notebook. -Protects keys from wearing out and becoming shiny, probably even liquid spills. -You can fold it and store it anywhere. -Well built. None whatsoever It works absolutely great!! Perfect fit, if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHakonHaaland on 06/13/2013

Easy to use, keeps the keyboard clean. The silicone layer feels uncomfortable to start with, but you get used to it. Does not fit the newer MacBooks because of changes in the "Enter-button". Also some of the F1-F9 buttons does not match the ones at the keyboard. Not really necessary. I bought it because my keyboard started to gather a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenchcouch on 12/13/2012

Of extreme use, purpose, and function. Fits the keyboard perfectly. The quality is great. The font matches the Apple keyboard. Has a matte feel to it which gives a sense of grip on the keys. Easy to spot what to clean due to the matte finish. Seems as if it could be a bit cheaper, no complaints over the product itself. I recommend it to those who tend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylambertr on 11/22/2012

It protects the keys. It looks great. keeps the computer clean. key board back illumination is covered. can get stuck to the screen when computer is powered on and opened. does its job. I like it it is cheep. clear one would allow light to shine and pass through. no sense in covering up illuminated key board. its cheep, and works but not really the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymfioroni on 09/17/2012

Very nice way to protect the keyboard from dust, specially if you leave the computer open in the office at nigth or out for lunch. Looks like the layout of Apple products is exactly the same, because it fits perfectly on my MacBook Air but also in a MacBook Pro of a friend of mine. It is very thin, and looks fragile. I don´t know if it is resistent.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections