DX » Community » Reviews » 6" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (Green + White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybhlfr0st on 11/23/2013

The knife is very sharp, lightweight and easy to use. Comes in a nice packaging. The colors are also nice. I have been using it for last 2 weeks and it slices everything prerfectly. There is a very small line on knife that looks like its broken on that spot, but it actually is not, so it's just an exterior ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrca069 on 11/08/2013

Very long will be sharp, it is not necessary to sharpen. The knife handle conveniently lies in a hand and doesn't slide. It is easy to wash, doesn't absorb othing as of yet, just be sure to follow the rules... Cut on wood or plastic. No bones or other ridiculously hard material. Very useful to cut vegetables,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymar2013 on 03/05/2013

the edge is very good, very maneuverable, is ultra lightweight, easy to use. comes in very safe packaging and is top quality. I did not find this product in any against. has good edge, the price is right, the unsurpassed quality, the material is very light has no defects. When does my product did not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicardomarks on 08/03/2012

the knife is really usefull, easy to clean and well done ( quality and design). Price compatible with the features , different colors. Excelet for fuits, meat without bones, bread and other soft materials nothing to report, except the lack of information about what to do if the sharp edges "becomes round"... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections