Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypelak1 on 02/24/2014

dakujem ,naradie prislo kompeltne, zabalene,neposkodene, velmi som sa nanho tesil.nato za to prislo z ciny bolo to celkom rychle. Po anglicky az tak nerozumiem tak pisem po slovensky.ja pouzivam google translator je to celkom fajn.mohly by ste spravit jazikovu mutaciu pre slovensky trh, Co este dodat,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrTakumoto01 on 08/19/2013

All sent as specified. good price. many useful things. Practical istrument. ?n the Network terminal tester does not have enough buttons for manually checking the quality crimping of connectors =). Plus sliding mechanism itself on the tester poorly kept. Very useful item for home and office. Well packed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvmendelis on 04/19/2013

Has all you need for some home repairs. or some small work around the office. This is more of a maintenance set then normal work . All the tools are simple and cheaply made. The quality is ok for the price. It will not last long, if you are expecting to do heavy work on these forget it. It will however ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBEL0FF on 11/28/2012

heap of any strippers and wire cutter handy box for connectors network tester ... works))) all in a convenient bag good set has everything you need when installing networks ... but not for long Impact Punch is terribly Cable Crimp stopped crimp the first pair after about 50 connectors, and I noticed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfcastello80 on 07/02/2012

Very useful kit. Has all the tools needed for networking cabling. Comex in a practical ziped bag. Very organized. Just what I needed. The only con I can see is that the products quality is not top of the line. But at leas has a good usability. Very easy to use and very practical set of tools for networkers ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections