DX » Community » Reviews » EasyCAP USB 2.0 Audio/Video Capture/Surveillance Dongle
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlejoelh4cker on 11/17/2013

Works very fine, it does a very good job on my PS3 without any problem | Funciona bastante bien, hace un trabajo muy bueno con mi PS3 sin problemas The resolution is limited to 240p and I can't use any kind of RCA extension, the image distorts | La resolucion esta limitada a 240p y no he podido usar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfperezb on 10/13/2013

good product, I paid fair value for the device. Very easy to use and install, I use it for video broadcast on the internet and works perfect. Totally recommended buy it without fear. the quality is not as good as a pinnacle video capture, but meets expectations and functions to the stated objective, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byExillMat on 08/14/2013

This product is easy to install and use. And its compatible with the software I have which is Cyberlink Power Director. The software that comes with the product is NOT working! And it’s an old and outdated version of the program. That is the only thing that I do not like about the package that comes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Works with Linux. No driver needed in some cases. Good build quality, and efficient. Picture is clear, without static Software on a small CD. This is really annoying as one may need a desktop or a spare computer as many computers can't swallow such small discs. Included software wasn't terribly useful.... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bysnels on 03/25/2013

It captures audio and video perfectly on my computer. It helped me to save my old VCR videos to my computer. I had to search and download other drivers than delivered on the CD to use the dongle with Windows 7 and Windows 8. However, with these drivers the dongle works perfect. I am able to play on my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydervillo on 03/21/2013

- Chip - Runs ok, with some effort - Good product - The audio does not work and I had to workaround with a P2 cable. - Though the supplier could solve the audio problem since it is an old and very known problem in this product. The problem can be found and checke in many sites like Google and Youtube.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTarantes0 on 03/09/2013

The price is the best in this product. The easy of use is a little confuse, but you get used to very quickly. Video quality. Software comes with the dongle. No cons I bought mine thinking to use capturing old VCR videos home maded to my notebook. If you think to buy for this use, you´ll get a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklimino on 02/04/2013

Excellent price compared to the price in my home. Of course, no software for it is not. It can download the drivers from the internet and then it will work just fine. I use the transcript from VHS tapes to digital form.But still it is worth more, my time is not worth anything more. :P I think that it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySSlit on 01/14/2013

Price and not too bad picture+sound. First of all there was no drivers and software. Yes, CD was included, but not readable. But that`s not a big problem. Look through file sharing services and you will find ISO. As for drivers there is big mess around with them. I opened device and looked at chips. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKuhanz on 01/03/2013

+Plug-and-play. +No hassle, just start capturing. +Good for sampling your old videos from your cam-corder or VCR. +Works with any OS (I used it with Windows 7 64bit with no problems). -Requires a fast enough computer with lots of RAM in order to capture without frame drops. -Good only for PAL/NTSC frame ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections