Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Small size.
- No external powersource, completely USB powered.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL.
- Have audio inputs in case you don't want or can use the line in on your soundcard.
- Unbeatable price. Have seen the same product for 3x the price.
- If used in with the higher resolutions the deinterlacing isn't that great but I'm not sure if it's the software I am using (not the bundled one) or if it is a hardware issue.
Seems to be the same product as http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5707
Keep in mind that if you use the audio inputs it will not output that sound directly to your speakers like it might do if you use your soundcards. That's fine for capturing but if you intend to use it to be able to watch stuff on your computer screen then line in on the soundcard is they way to go. (This is why it didn't get a 5 in Ease-of-use).
I bought this to be able to connect composite equipment to my laptop and for my needs it is perfect and I can't complain about the price.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.