DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLogicDaemon on 10/12/2013

7 tips included, 2 of them are rare. + all metal, no plastic parts brittle metal of holder's tentacles and barell (easily breakable, see photo) - difficult to insert tips so they don't twirl (no matter how tighten, tips must be pulled straight into slit on bottom of holder or they will) - despite tips are look like 2-side, flat side must always be in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfran82 on 02/07/2013

I like it´s shape. It has a very good clip, good for attaching it to a pocket or any other thing. It includes all the most common bits. You can carry the bits in the inside of it (it has a hollow desing to help you keep the bits inside) It seems durable and seems to last. I tried to "bend" the tips but I couldn´t It can fit inside ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byMultu on 10/04/2012

Good build, aluminium body and small enough. Easy to use and change screwdrivers. Has all screwdrivers you can think of while repairing modern cellphones. Has non-slip diamond patterns, very comfortable to hold. The second tip of each screwdriver is there to disable the rotation of the screwdriver realtive to the body. One tip has to stay outside- not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykozle on 06/26/2012

- Good number of tips. - Enough for a normal work in a house or with electric apparels. - Good for some mobile phones. - It has many parts and you can put they inside the screwdriver! - You can take it everywhere in your pocket. - It looks nice and feels well built. - Its cheap - The rubber included moves when you apply some effort. - Maybe steel on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarabiafin on 05/22/2010

Really cheap Sturdy Compact Has a clip so you can attach it on your clothes* The storage compartment for the extra heads The grips MINI-SIZED TORX HEADS <3 Why do all the heads have to have the same flat piece ? Must have one head attached, all of them won't fit in the compartment. If they'd all fit, it would make this a great tool to just carry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpaceFrog on 04/06/2010

Includes most usable tips and a few rare ones. Quite strudy built. Compact and very easy to carry because all extra tips are stored inside. Most importantly - does the job. Build quality is good enough but it does not look too elegant. Threads are quite rough. There is no rotating cap on the back which many precision screwdrivers have. If you need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOzmate on 10/03/2009

Very strong built quality. + Has a place to store them + Nice design + Cheap, really No grip at all after few use. The screw tips fall even after fully tight. After few use, it doesn't hold any grip at all. The screws fall when holding upside down. Very loose. Unusable now. No grip at all after few use. Adding 500 characters... Adding 500 characters.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjphphotography on 07/23/2009

Small Cheap Multi-Purpose Cheap metal housing (bits seem strong though) For the price its still a decent little screwdriver to pick up. I needed some torx bits and saw this screwdriver and figured I'd pick it up. For small electronics etc this is a handy little screwdriver, not built for heavy duty use but nothing this size really is. The metal looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byben73 on 02/11/2009

It's a very nice tool to have as there 7 tips!!! Great quality the threads are smooth the clip is strong. Came in a box rather that bubble rap and has some instructions.. Very nice design and i an sure it won't break.. You don need to press hard when unscrewing as it's not a tight fit.. Would be nice if all the tips went in the back compartment. Does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoss42 on 12/28/2008

I use this at work on cars. I use this at home with computers. I use this in my garage on my motorcycle. This thing rocks. this thing will cost many, many, many times more then it does on DX. Get it. -Many Rare tips. Plus flat heads of various sizes too. -Steel Construction, seems strong enough on the places that actually need it. -Highly Portable -... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections