DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver (7-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
usefull Good tool quite small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaidirebyte on 09/24/2014

It's a perfect little screwdriver. It has 7 pieces and it's perfect for opening Nintendo Wii controllers. I found it and I always use. Cannot work without it. The price is very very low and the precision is great. Cannot find something better at this price. Read more

Impression:usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byasdx4 on 07/30/2014

Pros: -small/compact -The tool has a clip to wear it at your clothes -lightweight Con: -Made with plastic -very small bits -small bit-storage Read more

Impression:Good tool quite small;

0 0 0

• posted byLogicDaemon on 10/12/2013

7 tips included, 2 of them are rare. + all metal, no plastic parts brittle metal of holder's tentacles and barell (easily breakable, see photo) - difficult to insert tips so they don't twirl (no matter how tighten, tips must be pulled straight into slit on bottom of holder or they will) - despite tips ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran82 on 02/07/2013

I like it´s shape. It has a very good clip, good for attaching it to a pocket or any other thing. It includes all the most common bits. You can carry the bits in the inside of it (it has a hollow desing to help you keep the bits inside) It seems durable and seems to last. I tried to "bend"... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byMultu on 10/04/2012

Good build, aluminium body and small enough. Easy to use and change screwdrivers. Has all screwdrivers you can think of while repairing modern cellphones. Has non-slip diamond patterns, very comfortable to hold. The second tip of each screwdriver is there to disable the rotation of the screwdriver realtive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykozle on 06/26/2012

- Good number of tips. - Enough for a normal work in a house or with electric apparels. - Good for some mobile phones. - It has many parts and you can put they inside the screwdriver! - You can take it everywhere in your pocket. - It looks nice and feels well built. - Its cheap - The rubber included ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarabiafin on 05/22/2010

Really cheap Sturdy Compact Has a clip so you can attach it on your clothes* The storage compartment for the extra heads The grips MINI-SIZED TORX HEADS <3 Why do all the heads have to have the same flat piece ? Must have one head attached, all of them won't fit in the compartment. If they'd all fit,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpaceFrog on 04/06/2010

Includes most usable tips and a few rare ones. Quite strudy built. Compact and very easy to carry because all extra tips are stored inside. Most importantly - does the job. Build quality is good enough but it does not look too elegant. Threads are quite rough. There is no rotating cap on the back which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOzmate on 10/03/2009

Very strong built quality. + Has a place to store them + Nice design + Cheap, really No grip at all after few use. The screw tips fall even after fully tight. After few use, it doesn't hold any grip at all. The screws fall when holding upside down. Very loose. Unusable now. No grip at all after few use.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjphphotography on 07/23/2009

Small Cheap Multi-Purpose Cheap metal housing (bits seem strong though) For the price its still a decent little screwdriver to pick up. I needed some torx bits and saw this screwdriver and figured I'd pick it up. For small electronics etc this is a handy little screwdriver, not built for heavy duty use ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections