• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good tool quite small
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• I use this daily!

posted by Koss42 on 12/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I use this at work on cars. I use this at home with computers. I use this in my garage on my motorcycle. This thing rocks. this thing will cost many, many, many times more then it does on DX. Get it.

-Many Rare tips. Plus flat heads of various sizes too.

-Steel Construction, seems strong enough on the places that actually need it.

-Highly Portable

Cons:

-Canister inside the item dosn't hold all tips. Must have one out. really this isn't that bad, since I would ahve done that anyways. Why would I want to unscrew the cap, pick the tip I usually use regularly, screw back the top, then install the tip. Not really that bad people, this thing is still small.

-The caps are kinda thin, so be careful with them. Hey at least they are not plastic. They are stronger then they seem, trust me.

OtherThoughts:

Great, great, great value. I'm thinking of picking up a couple as gifts for some friends.

People that need a tool like this will really appreciate this model.

Bottomline:

Okay, the quality isn't exactly the best, but its more then adequate for daily use. Highly portable, and rugged enough for my needs in the shop, garage, or work bench.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections