DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver (5-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTsoxos on 02/04/2013

-magnetic tips -easy to install/replace tips -compact (tips stored inside) -Fair price many tips are t shaped and it is not vey usefull, as most devices do not use them. A less important con is that i wanted the tool in blue color, but it arrived in gold color It would be even better (for me at least), if it had more flat tips. It would also be even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycpearson on 12/09/2012

great little combi screwdriver for the smaller screws. decent enough quality for the price. put one in your tool bag or pocket. great buy great price for those smaller items that need a a dedicated screwdriver set. Good for glasses/sun glasses etc none for the price really buy them as gifts for friends or family. none great little combi screwdriver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrePVB on 11/17/2010

All 4 bits fit in the handle, so you can easily put the set in your pocket. It looks ok. handle material is OK. bits fit ok to handle Half of the bits are t bits. (star shaped). they are not seen that often, further two 3-blade, one regular and one philips head. not the most convenient set. the back of the screwdriver fits with a little rubber ring.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeallover on 11/07/2008

This tool has come in handy on several occasions. I had another, thinner, 6 or 7-in-1 that I thought was a godsend and figured I'd try out another one since I couldn't find my original. This one is not as good as my other driver -- not as versatile -- but there were several occasions where I didn't think this would work for what I needed and it turned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrastoma1 on 10/01/2008

I purchased this 5 piece precision screwdriver set and the 9 piece set in SKU 03555 at the same time. These 5 piece set needed more variety in the tips so thus getting both sets. The main pro about this 5 piece is the long tips that are needed for some electronic devices. I sound like a broken record on my reviews because if an item does it's job for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergei on 09/18/2008

Small, light and compact Pretty well build and seems durable Magnetized screwdriver tips Inside storage for extra screwdriver tips Could use more tips, especially more Phillips and flat tips, there are only two Phillips and one flat, also one trigram, the rest are torx. Mine includes tips of T3, T4, T5, T6, PH0, PH00, Y3.0 and flat 2.0mm sizes. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArius on 06/08/2008

Although I find it pricy, it does its job perfectly as a repair tool. It is long enough and easy to save. You can carry it with you if you are a service guy. It is robust and comes with the very common tips used in everday repairing Only the price. Helpful gadget, you should have one if you like diversity in your laboratory / workshop habitat. Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAquela on 05/31/2008

Very handy tools tip was made of good quality metal, easy to use. Handle is good for storing spare bits. Grir is fantastic item is worth buying for especially for RC hobbiest. Cant think of anything else , only mine comes on gold color but I like the color. Good tools And very reliable can be must have one in the garage your toolbox. This tools is also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonwm on 05/03/2008

Alot of different screwdrivers,you can even pop of the cap on the top and store the tip's you aren't using in there. Very cheap for a Multi-Tip Screwdriver. The buildquality is not the best ive seen but it works. Mine actually came in gold so if you have ordered it and excpecting it in blue, maybe you have luck and get it in blue. Very easy to use, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAquela on 04/29/2008

Good quality precision screw driver It comes with 4 bits good quality And made hardened metal tips. Its very useful in the house espcially to hobby enthusiast. The only thing I could think is the cap is is a bit loose, other than that everything is OK Must have for every household especially for hobby enthusiast . Very small tools & handy fit easily ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections