DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver (10-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRondomali on 07/10/2011

The Multi-Tip Screwdriver that has been sent to me has actually 12 tips. A good and useful tool. You can take it everywhere in your pocket. Reasonable price. It could be a better if the manufacture used a harder material for the tips. You can use the tips only for electronics, small gadgets etc. You need to crack the method how to put back the tips ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjarnegro on 06/18/2011

- Good number of tips. - Includes a clip to wear the screwdriver - All the tips are magnetic. - Easy to change the tip, not needed to make a big force. - Good design. - Very light. - Enough for a normal work in a house or with electric apparels. - Good for some mobile phones. - The chromium plated it is not very good. With time could be rusty. - The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleksialeksi on 05/27/2008

It has many parts and you can put they inside the screwdriver! It has also handful clip. It looks nice and feels well built. It looks that it could brake if you try to screw too tight. Maybe steel on head would be good.. No it's aluminum or something.. It's very nice to keep it pocket, bag, car, motorcycle, boat.. everywhere. It can be usefull to by ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBadger on 04/09/2008

I was looking for a solid multi-tip screwdriver because the one I had before wasn't very solid and lacked some tips. This one is inexpensive, solid, and comes with many different tips (1x flat-head, 1x tri-head, 3x Philips, 4x Torx). I think the Torx are 4-7 or something, but not 3. The screwdriver has a nice rubber grip, and feels well made--definitely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySebyM on 04/01/2008

Sturdy handle with good grip, doesn't slip out of your hand. The tip-holder gives off a small magnetic field very useful in picking up screws or any small metal objects. Tips are very resistant (good quality). Tips can be stored into the screwdriver body with ease. Nice design. A wider (-)shaped tip would be nice. The 10-piece set is made out of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytweakerxp on 03/14/2008

Great build quality, it feels like a solid driver and the rubber grip is a nice addition. I had to dock a point though, because the bits move in the holder. There is a decent assortment of bits as well. Also, the bits don't rattle very much in the holder. Bits move slightly in the holder (like most of the screwdriver on DX.) There is only one flat-head ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections