Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good for its price

posted by Badger on 04/09/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I was looking for a solid multi-tip screwdriver because the one I had before wasn't very solid and lacked some tips. This one is inexpensive, solid, and comes with many different tips (1x flat-head, 1x tri-head, 3x Philips, 4x Torx). I think the Torx are 4-7 or something, but not 3.
    The screwdriver has a nice rubber grip, and feels well made--definitely worth its price.

Cons:

My only gripe is that the screwdriver heads are a pain to fit into the body of the screwdriver. You need to make sure that three heads will be packed side-by-side so that you have two rows of three heads and then the final two on top (the last one being in the tip of the screwdriver itself). Finding a specific head means you need to dump out all the heads connect the one you want, and then put the others back into the body again.

OtherThoughts:

The inconvenience mentioned above is countered by the decent price this screwdriver has, as well as the build-quality. It is definitely a handy tool, and a great way to acquire one of the screwdriver tips if you're lacking that specific one (like the Torx). With DX's free shipping it is so much better than buying a dedicated tool somewhere else.

Bottomline:

Handy tool, just takes some time to put the heads back in when you want to swap them.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections