Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good for its price

posted by Badger on 04/09/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

I was looking for a solid multi-tip screwdriver because the one I had before wasn't very solid and lacked some tips. This one is inexpensive, solid, and comes with many different tips (1x flat-head, 1x tri-head, 3x Philips, 4x Torx). I think the Torx are 4-7 or something, but not 3.
    The screwdriver has a nice rubber grip, and feels well made--definitely worth its price.

My only gripe is that the screwdriver heads are a pain to fit into the body of the screwdriver. You need to make sure that three heads will be packed side-by-side so that you have two rows of three heads and then the final two on top (the last one being in the tip of the screwdriver itself). Finding a specific head means you need to dump out all the heads connect the one you want, and then put the others back into the body again.

The inconvenience mentioned above is countered by the decent price this screwdriver has, as well as the build-quality. It is definitely a handy tool, and a great way to acquire one of the screwdriver tips if you're lacking that specific one (like the Torx). With DX's free shipping it is so much better than buying a dedicated tool somewhere else.

Handy tool, just takes some time to put the heads back in when you want to swap them.

Post comment

DX Everywhere