DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Ipad 2 / New Ipad - Pink
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylgctraining on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install, practical, good quality, keep your promises. The folds of the cover are perfect and the way it is tilted fits perfectly. The cover automatically turns the iPad, saving battery power and extending usage time. Cons:Some holes do not fit, need to give a taut... Read more

1 1
  • posted byemielfcu on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice design, easy to use, good quality and I think for this price this is the best case you can buy! Cons:Nothing, a case is a case. OtherThoughts:I think if you need a case for your iPad this one is a very good choice. I order it for my mum and she is very ha... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysyc on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:iPad fits in nicely Good for protecting front and back Magnets cause iPad to sleep when cover is closed Looks similar to genuine Apple cover at 1/3 the price Cons:Some of the holes at the top don't line up 100%, but they could be easily modified to do so. The home button... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections