Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuisCiffer on 05/28/2014

Great mat for any gadgets in the car. Holds even a great phone. I have this Nokia Lumia 1520. Six inch giant weighing 200 grams, calm myself lying on the panel and there is not going anywhere, even in bends. Very strong to break. Value for money is lame. And could sell for $ 4. And quite a strong brand. Very satisfied with the purchase cheap. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFilFire on 08/20/2013

Great cheap product that speaks for it self. Has plenty of grips and no objects slip off from my car dash. Pretty durable material so far. No real cons for this product. It's really cheap and does the job. Great product if you are in a hurry looking for any anti slip pads to put it in your car. It is really cheap and if not sure which one to get, buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschwschw on 05/22/2013

It is really beautiful and matches my car's design. It is very easy to install, just drop it on your dash and it stands there so you can lay your objects down on it and be sure that nothing is going nowhere it shouldn't Can't find a con so far. I might get more of these in order to give my close ones as a gift. Brother, sister, friends, family, whatever,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections