DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Military Gun Pistol Holster for G17 (Red + Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byziolkowski on 06/15/2013

Quality, is a genuine Fobus!!!Very easy to set up and take out from the belt. It`ve fitted very well for my Glock G19 as well. It is very resistant, sturdy, simple and beautifull. There is a rubber red surface inner that maintain the holster stabilized in the pants. You can set up the holster in the belt or pants. I think a little hard to fast draw ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKristapsp on 04/08/2013

Very cheap, serves its function well. Basic, safe (won't loose your gun) design. Black color goes with pretty much any camouflage design. DOES NOT fit electrical airsoft glocks. This, unfortunatelly, was not clearly mentioned in the description. Buy only if using gas-powered airsoft glocks. Even for gas-powered pistols the fit is tight initially but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFatia on 04/03/2013

- Can hold a Marui Glock and a Marui Hi-Capa 4.3 airsoft replicas - Price is very low - Fast ship to Portugal - Good replica of Fobus Glock Holster - Plastic Quality seems fragile (may crack if it falls on the floor) - Doesnt have a molle system attachment option If you are looking for a low price glock holster take it. It can hold too a Hi-Capa 4.3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byksedin on 02/27/2013

This is a perfect holster for G17. One can attach and detach it to any belt very easy and quickly. The pistol has good angle for draw and the grip is a little bit separated from body, so you can comfortably grab it. This is a perfect holster for G17. One can attach and detach it to any belt very easy and quickly. The pistol has good angle for draw and ... Read more

Glock 17 Glock 17 Glock 17
    2 0
  • posted byduka013 on 01/16/2013

This is a perfect holster for my G17. One can attach and detach it to any belt very easy and quickly. The pistol has good angle for draw and the grip is a little bit separated from body, so you can comfortably grab it. If carried as concealed, it may be visible a little bit if a person has side belly. Do not know how real experts feel about this holster,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrodrigofal1973 on 01/07/2013

I buy this product for mi g19, and fits perfect. good finish, look like an original fobus. nothing to say... and can`t beat for the price... only one, the 3 buttons in the metal flex area are big, when you pull out the pistol some times the pistol touch whit this. esasy solucion, with a little electrical tape around them.. the presentation package of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDealHQ on 01/07/2013

This holster fits like a glove. I only had my G17 (2nd generation, stock) to try at this point but the fit was pretty much perfect, the gun is held tight and still accessible with reasonable force. Details and finish aren't perfect but at this price you can't expect them to be. Slipping the paddle under the belt can be difficult at times. Any other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycorvettelee on 12/25/2012

es económico y funciona en el glock 17 verdadero, buen acabamiento hasta podría decir que es verdadero, el tiempo dirá si es duradero.... faltó ajuste de inclinación, seguro de saque, pero por este precio que puedo pedir más ? podría ofrecer con porta cargador, tuve que comprar otra funda con el porta cargador, encima ... Read more

Glock 17 scratches GLOCK 17
    1 0
  • posted bySamMacco on 11/22/2012

Like a real holster and wery real like too.Have to try with my Browning too but it did not very well in it.These holsters must be for airsoft and not for real use but with careful use you can use it with a real one too. Soft and not so good on belt.Moving a bit too much and I could not get it steady.Well the gun was not a Glock but thats it. For a cheap ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections