DX » Community » Reviews » USB to MIDI Cable with 16 MIDI Input/Output Channels (1.8-Meter)
  • 5 star 42 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybassman2au on 06/09/2014

It does everything it says on the box :) Plug and play, it just works! Cable is plenty long enough Nothing to report here. All good! I have had this cable for around 2 years and it has never missed a beat! All in all this is a great Product plug it in to PC and keyboard, fire up your desired Music application, and away you go! I would buy this again ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimpre1 on 05/27/2014

Worked immediately with Ableton Live. Works just as it should! Feels a bit plastic. Was not really clear that the IN-port goes in the OUT-port on my digital piano, but after reading the instructions I got it right! A good option for buying one in a store if you just want to record your own stuff at home. Read the instructions carefully if you don't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygtrader8 on 11/27/2013

This cable is great! Have this cable for more than a year now. The cable is still working. Good for making music on the digital piano and transferring it to the Mac. Best product for its price. Very hard to find this type of cable in the shop, good that Dx stock it. Packaging when it arrived was not fantastic, but I don't see this as a problem. So far ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguicapanema on 06/12/2013

Works great on OS X Mountain Lion + Garage Band. No driver installation needed or anything. No big delays either. Solved my problems instantaneously! The packaging wasn't great, and it certainly feels cheap (which it is, of course!). Came with a little bit of rust in the plug, but it's nothing major. Maybe an instruction manual should be included. Discovering ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybuzel on 06/05/2013

- fast enough, respond without sensible lags (I am not a professional musician). I have another more advanced and expensive Midi interface and both of them have the same responsiveness - low price, in the local shops the price is double - good quality of the material for this price - very simple to use, just plug, wait a while for windows to recognize ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygtrader8 on 04/27/2013

The product is durable and works as intended. I connected this up to my Garageband on Mac and it worked flawlessly. It has both Mac and Windows support, and for the ridiculously cheap price it's definitely worth it. The connection is generally stable. Sometimes some sound is delayed, and the cord could be longer. Other than that this is a fine product.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySzzer on 03/15/2013

the USB to MIDI cable with 16 MIDI Input/Output channels: works. the sound transmitted through the cable is of really good quality, no creaks or any other distubance. well build(plastic parts fit well together). cheap! not the highest quality cable available (feels a bit plasticy, and stiff). but for this pricepoint nothing to worry about worth buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykappe9000 on 01/31/2013

I had and old USB controller keyboard (Roland PC-300), that did not work on Windows 7. Using this product connected to the MIDI port, solved my problem. No installation needed - just plug&play. I later upgraded to Windows 8 Pro, and it still works with no problems. I found that this product is for sale here in Denmark, for 4 times the price - so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGougounne on 01/18/2013

Plug and Play (mac), no driver or software required. The thres LEDs on the box shows the USB connection status and the MIDI traffic, which is useful. The cable ends could be longer. I've been using it with my Xbox 360 RockBand Madcatz keyboard, my Macbook Pro Display and GarageBand. Everything works, pitch, velocity, sustain, etc. In one sentence: I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEfr4t on 12/28/2012

Does its job More than affordable Works well even on my old Yamaha keyboard Works with my Linux machine No driver installation required I have a very short signal delay which is a bit of nuisance (this may not be the actual cable fault). The USB light seems to be blinking a little (though it does not lose signal). I was looking for a decent USB to MIDI ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections