Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• This MIDI USB CABLE works in PC and MAC !!!

posted by Chards on 11/12/2008
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Very very cheap, in Brazil this cable can costs 4x or 5x more than here in DX. Works perfectly in PC and MAC i tested both and they transformed my keyboard to a super keyboard, you can use programs like LOGIC PRO, PRO TOOLS or anyone program. They will work perfecly. No drivers required, the built in software are in the cable, impressive!!! My keyboard is sensitive and the sensibility works perfectly!!!! Just amazing!!!

Cons:

The cable must be used in the same usb port, if you use another usb of the computer, it will be instaled multiple drivers, but its not a problem.

OtherThoughts:

My old keyboard is a new keyboard with this cable, i dont have external sound device, and i whith the cable i dont need it !!!!! Just put the cable in the IN and OUT on your keyboard (or another instrument with MID IN/OUT) and put in the USB, select the IN / OUT in your program and use it!

Bottomline:

If you are looking for a external device jujst to useMIDI IN / OUT (like a C-MEDIA EXTERNAL or another external devices)buy first this cable, because with this you will transform your MIDI INSTRUMENT in the best instrument that you heard, because the computer libryries are amazing, have billions of sounds to emulate!!! Just buy it!!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections