Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
1) sleek design and size ( quite small and hidable )
2) Good range. The transmitter is currently about 13m away from the receiver. Should go atleast 15-18m. . ..There is no loss in quality. The signal currently travels through 2 walls and a piano. With this setup the video "crackles" every few seconds showing a faint static line and produces a quited crackle sound. This is because its under the TV in the cabinet. Once its placed ontop of the TV the crackles are limited to about once every 45secs.
3) Transmits your remotes IR signal to the satalite/DVD or what ever your using from another location.
1) I am not 100% sure of this, but... When ever these are on I have difficulties connecting to my wirless internet from my router. My router is also 2.4ghz, I have noticed that even after turning the A/V transm off the router remains "messed" up until its RESET.
2) IR doesnt transmit that well, the button on the remote has to be held down for about 1.5 secs before it reaches the other end.
Buy this only if you cannot lay cables. Expect random crackles during viewing ( not too bothering... )
Think about it interfering with your router. Could someone confirm this? I dont want to mess up my router any more!
Keep it in an open area as high up as possible.
Good price, its usually much more expensive in stores. Image / sound quality is not reduced which is awsome! ! !
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.