DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Waterproof Bag Case w/ Strap for Cell Phone - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoren88 on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. I tried to bike with it (mountain bike) in the rain and yes it seems waterproof, didn't check it any further then that. (diving and stuff). 2. Can store not only phones but more things like money, papers, map, etc... 3. The Hanging wire on the neck is nice an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhug12345 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to open and close. I can even use the phone when it is in the bag. I use this bag for boating and it works good even in salt water. Cons:The delivery time was one month but I am very satisfied with the product. OtherThoughts:Good product if you are in a wet environ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeronimus on 10/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use closing mechanism Perfectly water tight sealing actually floats (with heavy HTC Desire HD inside!) I can even have a phone conversation when I'm in the water It basically does exactly what you may expect Cons:The Neck strap has no "break-away&... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPhil512 on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:easy to use protects my iPhone properly It's easy to close, the buttons are very easy and you cannot make a mistake. I tested it underwater (1 meter) and it has protected my phone very easily. The tactile part of both my iPhone and Galaxy s2 worked perfectly und... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeronimus on 03/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Had the previous model with inflation vents which stick out on both sides. That didn't work well and it was clumsy. This new one is nicely finished and the black rim is standard inflated. It closes nice and firmly. It's watertight and I use it during speed win... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections