DX » Community » Reviews » FM Transmitter with Charger and Holder Mount for Ipod (88.1MHz~107.9MHz 0.1MHz/Step)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLexLuthor360 on 03/23/2010

- It charges my Ipod 30GB - Supports up to 1000mA (according to stick on the back) - Nice design, the Ipod fits well in the cradle - Last frequency is lost when system is powered off. This is really boring me. I have to set it manually every time, or maybe always use the lowest frequency. - I notice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrisEz on 02/03/2010

This product does exactly as it says it does, and it does it well! The lighter plug is solid and well secured to the gooseneck, the gooseneck is sturdy! the angle clip behind the holder is adjustable and held firmly in place. The gripping arms spread JUST far enough to hold my 3Gs in its case, and looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by16shanagarry on 02/01/2009

Super product - great value - straight forward to connect - instantly came through on my radio. No crackling noise like other products. A Belkin one costs >$120 in Ireland so this one is great value. None Arm could be a bit more flexible - more to do with where the cigar lighter is in my Golf then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarvid on 01/12/2009

Works great with my iPod and iPhone. Althoug with the iPhone I have to connect a second (included) 3.5mm audio cable to the headphone outlet of the iphone to get audio (charges fine though) The arm works well and stays in the position you put it in (it's not _very_ flexible, but enough for me) Really ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections