DX » Community » Reviews » TR-J1 Cree XM-L T6 900LM 4-Mode White LED Diving Flashlight w/ Strap (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerengelebek on 05/23/2014

it has really good quality, i didn't expect this but it is great apex. 400m on land and 100m underwater it can be illuminate. whole fishes are stop when i dive into the sea. I use sea and river both. i could dive 3 hours with it , and it had more charge to use. it is really durable and it didn't pass water in it. i advise don't think about it, just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemihackr97 on 05/17/2014

These little flashlights work great, they are samll and durable and give a lot of light! I use them for diving, and they are rated for 30 meters, but I have used them up to 40 with no problems at all, plus the battery lasts very long, enough for 2 dives each. The only cons I find is that the charger takes around 8 hours to fully charge the batterias,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpro on 08/08/2013

Good Flashlight. I did not had the occasion to use yet on a diving session, but for everyday use it is great. - Easy to use - Really bright modes ( superior to my surefire flashlight ) - Solid design and feel Not much. -It would have been great if a click was there when you turn the switch to let you feel that you have switch to a new position ( high,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybunnyhu on 06/08/2013

Well crafted, robust and small. Good brightness, the accumulator and the charger is included in a nice box. So this is a complet set, ready to use. The switch is magnet, so there is one less possibility to leaking, ah and do not forget the 3 level + SOS that is still only in the high price category. The switch working a bit hard, need other hand to ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShabanonda on 04/14/2013

Excellent flashlight, very good brightness, very easy to use. The battery and the charger are very handy. So good for the price ! I used it 4 times at 20 meters without any problems ! None, very good ! Or perhaps the aluminium part on the top (with the points) not easy to remove. But don't really matter ! The best value for money for this type of flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmustard on 04/13/2013

Spectacular flachlight! Used on a 16 meters (52ft) depth dive. Compared with another 400 dollars pro flashlight, it won the bet far! The performance was way ahead than the expectations! Maybe the knob to turn it on. Handle it with one hand might be tricky! The strap that came with it broked in the first use, right at the end where there is a plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybunnyhu on 01/02/2013

Small, good brighness, double O ring. I like the three level (low-med-high), for this money that is soooo extra. The emergency flashing also nice, and welcome in this cost category. I hope it is waterproof, I bought it for diving. There is spare 1 x O-Ring and 1 x Lubricant in the specification, but NOT in the box, missing. That would be nice to put ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalbaladejo on 08/22/2012

- Well build, Robust and handy flashlight. - Tail cap comes with a generous hole which allows you to use different thicknesses of line for tying in a bolt snap. - Battery lasts for over an hour. - Supports up to 65 meters deep. checked. None, maybe could come with euro plug adapter. Tail-cap has 2 rings, while the other end has just one (the other ring ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byKlipsch78 on 04/25/2012

Well built, perfect case, eas y to use, very-very bright. large-capacity battery good charger. Nice modes. "Mid" givesw enough light and saves battery well. "strobe" is cool for emergency case There's a little problems with mode switching, but it's ok for that money. i have just moved a magnet a bit and everything works good. Put ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections