DX » Community » Reviews » TR-J1 Cree XM-L T6 900LM 4-Mode White LED Diving Flashlight w/ Strap (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerengelebek on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it has really good quality, i didn't expect this but it is great apex. 400m on land and 100m underwater it can be illuminate. whole fishes are stop when i dive into the sea. I use sea and river both. Cons:i could dive 3 hours with it , and it had more charge to use. it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemihackr97 on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These little flashlights work great, they are samll and durable and give a lot of light! I use them for diving, and they are rated for 30 meters, but I have used them up to 40 with no problems at all, plus the battery lasts very long, enough for 2 dives each.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybunnyhu on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well crafted, robust and small. Good brightness, the accumulator and the charger is included in a nice box. So this is a complet set, ready to use. The switch is magnet, so there is one less possibility to leaking, ah and do not forget the 3 level + SOS that i... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShabanonda on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent flashlight, very good brightness, very easy to use. The battery and the charger are very handy. So good for the price ! I used it 4 times at 20 meters without any problems ! Cons:None, very good ! Or perhaps the aluminium part on the top (with the po... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmustard on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Spectacular flachlight! Used on a 16 meters (52ft) depth dive. Compared with another 400 dollars pro flashlight, it won the bet far! The performance was way ahead than the expectations! Cons:Maybe the knob to turn it on. Handle it with one hand might be tricky... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybunnyhu on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, good brighness, double O ring. I like the three level (low-med-high), for this money that is soooo extra. The emergency flashing also nice, and welcome in this cost category. I hope it is waterproof, I bought it for diving. Cons:There is spare 1 x O-Ring and 1 x Lu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalbaladejo on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Well build, Robust and handy flashlight. - Tail cap comes with a generous hole which allows you to use different thicknesses of line for tying in a bolt snap. - Battery lasts for over an hour. - Supports up to 65 meters deep. checked. Cons:None, maybe could... Read more

4 0
  • posted byKlipsch78 on 04/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well built, perfect case, eas y to use, very-very bright. large-capacity battery good charger. Nice modes. "Mid" givesw enough light and saves battery well. "strobe" is cool for emergency case Cons:There's a little problems with mode switching, but it'... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections