DX » Community » Reviews » TR-J12 5-LED 2755LM 5-Mode Memory White Light Flashlight (3 x 26650 / 3 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Love it tough качественный фонарь
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byryk74 on 07/30/2015

If you want a good flashlight, don't think about it. This is what you want! Pros: The range and luminosity are unbelievable! Cons: nothing so far. Other: You better get some good 26650, because it needs a lot of current.

Impression:Love it;

0 0 0

• posted byp888y on 02/04/2015

Pros: Very bright. Can light up over 100 meters. Price reasonable but not cheap. Quality and strong built. Very useful for patrol and home use. Cons: I have bought LED flashlights which come with battery charger. This one does not.

Impression:tough;

0 0 0

• posted byAHTFoto on 01/16/2015

Does not have a beam that send light far away. But for close use it is great. Very strong for use in close hold.

Impression:Love it;

0 0 0

• posted byLuxor100 on 11/01/2014

Качество корпуса хорошее, детали выполнены качественно, комплектация соответствует заявленной. в голове фонаря пластина, на которой крепятся светодиоды, держится на резьбе, после смазывания термопастой резьбы теплотвод улучшается. единственный момент -тонкое колечко под стеклом, менял на более... Read more

Impression:качественный фонарь;

0 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 03/21/2014

The brightness is for this relative small flashlight unbelievable. The throiw is better than the flashlights with more T6 leds because the reflector per Lede is compaired to other flashlights, bigger. I have discovered that the 45% (mid is often as bright as the 100% (high output) THE BATTERIES a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykuolio on 05/31/2013

This flashlight is very bright! I think that it's the brightest flashlight I've ever seen. And the prize is also low. I bought a new driver for this torch and now it's even brighter than before. It's very solid and with it comes this belt case which is very handy. Batteries could come with this -... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byHobzik on 04/18/2013

Feels very good and comfortable in hand Gives very bright light Offers wide variety of battery choices: - 18650 (2 or 3) - 26550 (2 or 3) And emergency solutions with roll of paper inside - C sized NiCd or NiMH (4 pcs) - A sized NiCd or NiMH (4 pcs) Probably not 4500 lm, but definitelly above and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariarosa on 02/26/2013

the flashlight is equipped with 5-t6 xml led, are among the best in performance, and you can put 2 or 3 batteries, either 18650 or 26650. Works well with only 2 batteries 18650, lot lights could add a more powerful driver and feed the LEDs at full power, but you can always buy and install a to is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykootch88 on 02/18/2013

Solid, good heat sinks, super bright. The clicky switches feel more sunstantial than the 18650 lights I have, this may not be the case, but it does feel that way. The fit and finish is better than the 18650 too, but I think this is more because of the added grith to the light making the threads I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byturbo v6 camaro on 01/16/2013

bright, I have a Fandyfire Stl -v2 and this blow it away not even close, it thows farther and wider. if you need to you could be someone/thing with this for defense LOL It wil take 18650 and 26650 and also c batteries will work in a pinch. I bought 3 lights, one for me and 2 as gifts, and one the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere