DX » Community » Reviews » TR-J12 5-LED 2755LM 5-Mode Memory White Light Flashlight (3 x 26650 / 3 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylasermanathome on 03/21/2014

The brightness is for this relative small flashlight unbelievable. The throiw is better than the flashlights with more T6 leds because the reflector per Lede is compaired to other flashlights, bigger. I have discovered that the 45% (mid is often as bright as the 100% (high output) THE BATTERIES and not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykuolio on 05/31/2013

This flashlight is very bright! I think that it's the brightest flashlight I've ever seen. And the prize is also low. I bought a new driver for this torch and now it's even brighter than before. It's very solid and with it comes this belt case which is very handy. Batteries could come with this flashlight,... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byHobzik on 04/18/2013

Feels very good and comfortable in hand Gives very bright light Offers wide variety of battery choices: - 18650 (2 or 3) - 26550 (2 or 3) And emergency solutions with roll of paper inside - C sized NiCd or NiMH (4 pcs) - A sized NiCd or NiMH (4 pcs) Probably not 4500 lm, but definitelly above 1500 and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariarosa on 02/26/2013

the flashlight is equipped with 5-t6 xml led, are among the best in performance, and you can put 2 or 3 batteries, either 18650 or 26650. Works well with only 2 batteries 18650, lot lights could add a more powerful driver and feed the LEDs at full power, but you can always buy and install a separate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykootch88 on 02/18/2013

Solid, good heat sinks, super bright. The clicky switches feel more sunstantial than the 18650 lights I have, this may not be the case, but it does feel that way. The fit and finish is better than the 18650 too, but I think this is more because of the added grith to the light making the threads seem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byturbo v6 camaro on 01/16/2013

bright, I have a Fandyfire Stl -v2 and this blow it away not even close, it thows farther and wider. if you need to you could be someone/thing with this for defense LOL It wil take 18650 and 26650 and also c batteries will work in a pinch. I bought 3 lights, one for me and 2 as gifts, and one light the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJustMy2Cents on 12/02/2012

VERY effective at the price range. Medium and low modes comes in use if you need to work with the light longer. High is just too much when working with objects near by. O-rings ... The middle O-Ring broke at first touch :-( SOS and strobo settings might be useless for most users. Buy 26650 batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicnz on 11/10/2012

This torch is big, solid and very bright. Tried testing the light output but it overloaded my lux meter on high. Brighter than many car headlights. Memory mode is very useful and necessary. Belt holder seems light duty but it works well. Torch gets warm but not hot near head on high but still comfortable ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byChicT on 10/06/2012

- It is very bright, useful in large areas in dark. - Not too big/heavy either, unless you add the 3rd battery. - Quite nice design. - Not really 4500LM, it seems to be halfway there. - Can get VERY hot if you use it for 5+ minutes. - Batteries were loose inside, and I had problems with turning the light ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymika2011 on 09/23/2012

Amazing brightness, five T6 leds gives very much light. Build quality is good, the flashlight feels and looks expensive. There are O-rings on the threads and there are also spare O-rings included. Also included is a belt pouch, which covers the lens and a plastic bag which could be useful for storage.... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections