DX » Community » Reviews » Lifelike Fish Style Fishing Bait with Treble Hooks - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspinnaker84 on 09/20/2013

Good Quality - Good Price. Package is OK. Good move on the water. An excellent bait for spinning enthusiasts. looks even better than baits from Rapala. Make some noise. I think is going to work reallly good. Can't find any cons. But Take to long to arrive to Argentina. Alse Becareful with the package, it come out of the box. Could be dangerous. I will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGskillz on 07/17/2013

Semi-life like and shiney, good enough to attract and trick the fish. A nice addition to the tackle box, Moves pretty good in the water and best of all great for the price Micro scratches due to shipping, not trulinoya (Brand name fishing gear from china) like the colors on it, looks like a good contender for pier and sea fishing. Yes its not a name ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcotulhio on 12/15/2012

Good build quality, nice painting, excellent price, nice triple hooks, good finish, very detailed bait, perfect for deep waters. Can't find any cons. But i have not a opportunity to test it yet. i really like this baits, I would buy again. i haven't used they in water yet, so i don't know if they will be attractive for the fishies, or if the triple ... Read more

Side photo
    0 0
  • posted byVTRX75 on 12/14/2012

Really convenient for fishing adepts. This object is made of good quality materials. Good Quality. It works very well I have nothing against it, for the moment i busy little time, but based on other product that I have the same style i would say that its durability and confidence for the work is very good Presentation is not very good. it came in a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydev737 on 12/01/2012

a good all round plug with built in rattle for dat extra attraction, great for small pike n perch, looks very realistic under water as it swims easily to your desired depth none as yet i should of bought a larger 1 aswell, i bought 3 lures dat arrived perfectly packaged as if id bought them local, i payed less than 10 euros and had all 3 arrive about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChururu00 on 10/21/2012

Very good value for money. Try to use it without anything (just attached on my fishing line) and with an extra bullet for deeper hunt. Movement is impressive (looks like real fish). With the spped of 3 knots it goes up to 1m under the sea surface, but with an extra bullet I'm fishing without problem on 20m depth. Very good product, usable to fish on ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections