DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data/Power Cable + Charging Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Note i9220 / GT-N7000 / Galaxy R i9103
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGoldwater on 06/04/2013

Good deal. But the cable can be longer. Works perfect for my Galaxy Note N-7000. Also you can use just cable to connect to your PC. Great speed for USB cable! Can make irritating noise while not charging anything. A real bummer for those people who charge their cell phones at night. I have to unplugged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEMercer on 02/21/2013

Made for Euro-style sockets, fits the new, weird Brazilian wall sockets. Double duty for the win! Compact and no-frills: one end to the socket, data cable on the other end, you get juice. End of story. Comes with its own power cable, hooray! Works on other smartphones, not just the ones listed on the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHandyMan666 on 11/01/2012

Very small USB charger - it is smaller than look like on product photos. Supplied Micro USB cable can be used for data transfers too and is quite long, about 1 m. Ideal for traveling as many today devices is charged through USB. It can't be overloaded it has short circuit protection. So far so good. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvincentmol on 10/22/2012

Always nice to have a usb cable extra. Pretty strong design. I like that the cable and charger are separate. Having this the charger and cable can be used with other devices. Left in the socket without anything connected can make irritating noise. Does not deliver 1A charge but is around 600~650mAh. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHechamon on 08/18/2012

-Cheap -It works (kindof) When I hookt up my HTC Sensation XE to the Charger, the touchscreen sometimes didn't work no more, and the hole Smartphone was feeling like if it was not getting the right power. Also, the build quality is bad. Mine broke after 3 Month of use. Don't buy it if you don't need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrinklein on 03/18/2012

Ufff.. ¿pros? I think this will charge your phone......BUT.. ...BUT it will do it 9 times slower than an original charger (original charger, which is the same [usb cable plus adaptor]). For two or three hours this "charger" charged my phone arround a 5 or 6 percent. Inadmissible. Also there is a little ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections