Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysharket on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheaper than anywhere you can find, fits perfectly, and is made of good quality, after some months at my work, keeps the same shape, and no scratches on it. Cons:None really, it's still perfect after 4 months of use, Maybe they could put a lower price, bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRuttifan on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does the job, protects the Kindle when you just toss it in the bag. This product is a must for the Kindle owner. Of course there are similar products from Amazon but they cost a lot more. Cons:The build quality does not seem all that good. It is not broken or anything l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycorpuscul on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this case together with the red versions. This one is better, as it is more neutral to the eye. The kindle touch e-book fits perfectly in the case. And it looks like it will last pretty much time. Cons:No con. Everything is perfect. OtherThoughts:I in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections