Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byr4pp157 on 12/25/2013

Really nicely made and fits perfectly my kindle touch. Material is soft and fluffy enough to prevent the kindle from braking if it falls. The inside material seems to transfer the color pigment to the back of my kindle. The way it's made you can tell it was made for right to left languages, since the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysharket on 11/07/2012

It's cheaper than anywhere you can find, fits perfectly, and is made of good quality, after some months at my work, keeps the same shape, and no scratches on it. None really, it's still perfect after 4 months of use, Maybe they could put a lower price, but for now, is the best deal for kidle. Could be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRuttifan on 08/13/2012

Does the job, protects the Kindle when you just toss it in the bag. This product is a must for the Kindle owner. Of course there are similar products from Amazon but they cost a lot more. The build quality does not seem all that good. It is not broken or anything like that, but a little ruff in the edges.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycorpuscul on 08/09/2012

I bought this case together with the red versions. This one is better, as it is more neutral to the eye. The kindle touch e-book fits perfectly in the case. And it looks like it will last pretty much time. No con. Everything is perfect. I initially thought that I would change my Kindle case to match ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections