Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabri85ct on 08/24/2013

The case is perfect for basic kindle (without touch) too. I was esitating for the colour, but it is better than i expected. It is a very strong red and way better than those that most people have : BLACK. Indeed several friends like it. It is very strong too: i use the kindle every day and up today, the case is perfect and the colour too. Excellent ... Read more

Front Back1 Inner
    0 0
  • posted byyeoxl on 07/24/2013

-The case feels sturdy & good quality build -The case fits nicely on my kindle touch without much problem -The case comes with a good leather feel to it -The magnetic clip holding the case together is strong and secure -The elastic strap for the case is a little loose but it will not cause your kindle to move about in the case -Maybe a few more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRichieT on 11/29/2012

Fits Kindle Touch beautifully. Relatively thin overall so doesn't feel like your lovely slim Kindle got fat with the cover on. Holes punched in the back where the speakers sit. Strong magnetic clasp not bulky. Striking colour - easy to find the Kindle now and brightens up a (let's face it) fairly dull grey device. Nicely stitched. Easy access to all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycorpuscul on 08/09/2012

The kindle touch e-book fits perfectly in the case. Red color makes it look funky! After a month of use, it still looks good. The red color might seem a little bit too red after a while :D After a few funky street reading, I noticed that it attracts a lot of attention due to its high intensity color, so I gave it to a friend as a present. Your kindle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOsleavicius1 on 07/14/2012

I bought this cover to go with my Kindle Touch. Good quality & good construction, very functional. I wouldn't have a Kindle without some kind of cover. This cover holds my Kindle Touch quite snugly so if you have a Kindle, it might be a LITTLE to big. It works very well and is of good quality. I expect it to last a long time! Can't say anything bad ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byacgalloway on 03/30/2012

It's a lovely case! The price is great, especially considering the Kindle Retailer sells cases in the $50 pricepoint. Keeping the kindle covered up keeps the screen from scratching, obviously... which is important because kindle screens seem to be much more vulnerable to scratches than other devices. No cons to speak of, it's a nice case. The magnet ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections