Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChongor on 03/03/2014

Cheap, premium quality for this price. Best case for Kindle touch for this price. I'm using it every day more than a year. You can also backward fold it for easier holding while reading. It is a very good product. If you are looking for a kindle case, you should buy this one. The material could be better, but still the kindle fits very well. For this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr4pp157 on 12/26/2013

Really nicely made and fits perfectly my kindle touch. Material is soft and fluffy enough to prevent the kindle from braking if it falls. I bought this one as a gift so I can't really find anyone from my usage of the product The way it's made you can tell it was made for right to left languages, since the way the kindle fits, you have to open it from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarimartire on 11/14/2013

Leather case. Perfect fit for Kindle. closing strap with metal button. none Fast Shipping. I Bought this case for my Kindle touch. It was a perfect match, protecting their sensitive screen, and protecting the product from scratches. I received it on time, and the kindle fits very well to the case. It´s made of leather, so it has a good looking.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytodamarc on 09/24/2013

- Very good pricing - The finish in leather is good - The device looks very protected - Seems a little tight for the device but fits good - Makes the device a little bigger than it is - Disguises very well the device The product has a very good finish in leather. The good pricing centainly justifies the buying. When you carries the product seems more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGusdeCaballito on 02/26/2013

Despite being designed for a kindle ereader I bought it for my ereader Sony PRS-T2 and it fits perfectly well to it so I can handle and use it comfortably and I feel the ereader is perfectly safe in it. It also is quite elegant. The screen and the keys of the ereader are protected on the case and free to manipulate easily the e-reader. Not many. Maybe ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybaris2107 on 02/11/2013

Gives you what you can expect from a case. It does its job very well protecting kindle from scratches or accidents. It also looks nice, not like (cheap) dud ones. The material could be better, but still the kindle fits very well. I used to use the papercard box that came with my kindle but with that case it is very comfortable and i can bring it anywhere ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagopah on 02/07/2013

That's a great gadget with a great price. If you're looking for a cheap way to protect your Kindle Touch from crashes and screen scratches, that's probably the perfect choice. When comparing the price with similar products at Brazil, I can tell you that's simple amazing. Probably it's not the best neither the prettiest case for Kindle Touch. The cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsynemushroom on 01/28/2013

It protects the Kindle Touch device pretty well. I have it for some time and it's not getting old fast. Looks nice and smooth. The quality of the material was better than expected. Didn't like the material on the inside but it doesn't get the Kindle Touch device dirt. Of course it's not like the original one but it's a great deal for its price and works ... Read more

Protective Leather Case for Kindle Touch
    0 0
  • posted bykodke on 01/23/2013

The quality was quite a bit better than I expected. It holds the Kindle firmly in place, and the stitching is solid. Much cheaper than anything else like it I've found so far. Had a somewhat strong smell of plastic in the beginning, but that wore off pretty quickly. Obviously it's not real leather, but I didn't expect it to be. I find the Kindle easier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinaben on 01/15/2013

The case look very good. The material looks like pure leather, the coulr is just like on the picture (I have black and it is pure black, not the dark grey like some other cases I have seen). The sides of the case are braced, the loops (two from PU leather, two elastic) holds the e-book firmly in place, the spine of the case can be easily bended while ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections