DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H6060 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 28 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypschein on 04/20/2014

Great product. Cheap and functional. Battery lasts forever. Syncs with android without a problem. Just bought a bluetooth adapter to use it with my desktop. Suitable for people with small heads, like myself. Highly recommended. Being overear means that if you live in a hot place your ears will start to sweat after a while, specially if you are doing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFelipe2fbs on 04/03/2014

The quality of the material and the sound are not behind other headphones better known in the market. Really a great choice. Practical and lightweight. It's a little uncomfortable on ears, but no problem, the buttons for skipping tracks do not always work. In general, the volume buttons are practical but extremely sensitive to touch and the microphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCephiro on 03/17/2014

The headphones themselves come in a very nice package. They come with a charging cable, which is nice, and warranty by Rapoo themselves, which appears to be a reputable company. As far as sound goes, they sound good. Not great, but definitely more than I expected from a wireless set of cans at this price. They have a very nice design, and they look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypxndx on 02/19/2014

- Absolutely amazing product. - Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android - Lightweight - Adjust size - Comfortable rubber to support the neck - Battery life of almost 4 days of continuous use - Half uncomfortable when beginning to use - It takes a little getting used to the format of headphones - The interference often occurs depending on the position ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemiliaeidelwein on 02/11/2014

Awesome sound, really isolates outer sound Good and intuitive controls Confortable Lightweight Wireless, no wire to make you annoyed Nice headset for head size regulation It gets hard being detected, everyday I spend like 10 min to detect the device via bluetooth Overall, nice acquistion. But you need to have some patience in order to connect it, sometimes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuansara on 01/16/2014

The product is pretty well built, good but not excellent material. Comfortable on the ears, the touch is pretty nice feature but could be more comfortable. Sound quality is great with lots of bass, powerful with low crisp sound. Takes time to get use to turning on the BT. It requires a very long press until the green light blinks. Manual is a bit bizarre.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfacmldl on 01/08/2014

-Good sound quality, -Beautiful, -Easy to use, -Touch buttons work really well, -Comfortable, -Nice build, -Weight, -Comfortable, -Some times when I touch the touch button it make some plastic sound that make it look like a little less well build, -It hurts a little when you use it for a long time, mic is really bad (when you use it, the sound change ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byANDRESCEBALLOS on 11/26/2013

- Resistant material; - Nice build; - Nice "almost" kicking bass; - Good sound definition; - Nice shortcuts on playing music and using for calls; - Weights nothing; - Nice rubber on Its arch for comfort; - Black piano plastic looks awesome and sharp; - Informative beeps does not hit hard; - Very strong box that protects the phones while traveling ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynewson on 11/20/2013

Bem embalado Produto fabricado com materiais de qualidade. Perfeito acabamento Funcionamento eficiente, detectado facilmente Excelente qualidade de som O produto de melhor custo/beneficio que já comprei na DEAL EXTREME (E já comprei muito) O produto poderia vir com um microfone como opcional ao menos. Este fabricante Rapoo é realmente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplinioafs on 10/17/2013

I bought it but I was not sure that, for the price, I would get such a high quality product. My friends didn't believe 'cause they bought theirs for a price much much higher than mine. Clear sound, easy to use, slim and quite confortable. The batteries lasted longer than usual and I could easily listen to. My music all over the house. The ear pad could ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections