DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H6060 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 21 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by pschein on 04/20/2014

Pros: Great product. Cheap and functional. Battery lasts forever. Syncs with android without a problem. Just bought a bluetooth adapter to use it with my desktop. Suitable for people with small heads, like myself. Highly recommended. Cons: Being overear means that if you live in a hot place your ears will start to sweat after a while, specially... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by kuansara on 01/16/2014

Pros: The product is pretty well built, good but not excellent material. Comfortable on the ears, the touch is pretty nice feature but could be more comfortable. Sound quality is great with lots of bass, powerful with low crisp sound. Cons: Takes time to get use to turning on the BT. It requires a very long press until the green light blinks. M... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ANDRESCEBALLOS on 11/26/2013

Pros: - Resistant material; - Nice build; - Nice "almost" kicking bass; - Good sound definition; - Nice shortcuts on playing music and using for calls; - Weights nothing; - Nice rubber on Its arch for comfort; - Black piano plastic looks awesome and sharp; - Informative beeps does not hit hard; - Very strong box that protects the phon... Read more

2 0
  • posted by stas2k on 09/12/2013

Pros: A solid build headset with all the expected features(ff,rewind,play/stop). Works fine with Nokia 301 and Linux BlueZ stack on both A2DP(stereo audio) and HSP(2-way audio for calls) profiles. Sound quality is in a solid 6/10. Mostly because of the audio codec used in Bluetooth transmissions. Very good range when used with SKU 143276 and ph... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dodicarioca on 07/22/2013

Pros: The quality of the material and the sound are not behind other headphones better known in the market. Really a great choice. Practical, lightweight and comfortable to wear at the gym gives. I found it very good sound quality, although the sound leak a bit - if other people listen at high volume - on the other hand, the external sound does... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Andreywg on 06/20/2013

Pros: Great Sound OK structure Battery lasts and lasts Touch-sensitive buttons on the side so you can rock on-the-go Cons: Manual is part chinese so whatever's there is lost information to half the world. Box came a little banged up in shipment The Faux leather that surrounds the left side ear thingamajig came a little loose, I'm gonna patch it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by arthjp on 05/23/2013

Pros: Great sound quality, good reach, long life battery and easy to use. Cons: I had a little hard time configuring it on my Dell notebook with Win 7 (x64). On my first use I didn't know there was a tab with the headset functions and leaving them on made the sound way too laggy. After a little exploration, I found that disabling 'hands free' o... Read more

Product and Packaging

3 1
  • posted by markosfox1 on 05/01/2013

Pros: Rapoo H6060 is a good product. Excellent cost and benefit, good quality audio and easy to use, your battery duration is good compared the time for recharge. Cons: In initial use I've a problem with connect with a gadget, it need press bottom until green led blink fast. So with led blinking fast you connect normally. Too Could be more larg... Read more

Rapoo H6060

2 0
  • posted by Gudfar on 04/21/2013

Pros: Easy to use, just locate it in the bluetooth menu and it works great. The battery time is excellent, as you can use it for more than a day before it needs recharging, and it is also quick to recharge. Plugs into mini usb to recharge. It can adjust volume +/- and also change next/previous track, when I use Spotify to stream music. The buil... Read more

3 1
  • posted by jeffersoncpf on 04/12/2013

Pros: I became really impressive about this product. Its very well assembled and its sound quality is much better than I was expecting. Cons: Unfortunatelly I couldn't connect with Windows 7. In other hand, I've connected to the iPhone with no problem. OtherThoughts: As a first bluetooth, this headset is really impressive. You will not be regre... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections