DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H6060 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice muito bom Perfeito Awesome! Good Battery
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylcv223 on 02/10/2015

gostei de mais deste fone

Impression:Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted bysilvianeves10 on 02/09/2015

O MELHOR

0 0 0

• posted byMulletsp on 01/29/2015

Usei ele por muito tempo, mas o começou a ficar desconfortavel e a amassar minhas orelhas. Acabei encostando ele.. Mas é um bom fone em questão de qualidade.

Impression:nice,Good Battery,Muito;

0 0 0

• posted byMightC on 11/06/2014

this headphones are really great. Battery life, style, build quality... Everything cool! It doesn't feel cheap, there's a glossy finish that, despite of the fingerprint marks that you left there, it makes the headset with great looks. There's a mic inside of it, very responsive to answer calls to... Read more

Impression:Awesome!;

0 0 0

• posted bygflavieira on 10/09/2014

Ótimo produto, tudo igual ao anunciado. excelente qualidade. Super recomendado.

Impression:Show de Bola;

0 0 0

• posted byWillBrito88 on 09/24/2014

Tanto o produto quanto o site são nota 10!

0 0 1

• posted byrepoflor on 08/27/2014

Pros: Muito bonito e leve, meu primeiro fone bluetooth e até agora tem sido uma experiencia sensacional, tem boa qualidade de graves e agudos Cons: Os botões são touch, mas com o tempo você decora onde ficam cada função

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byigorsantos07 on 08/07/2014

Pros: great sound quality and the battery lasts forever. Really. I've bought mine in Oct/2012 and it's still in great shape up to now (and then it was stealed). The lacquer outside was peeling off a little bit but then it stopped, and it didn't make it look bad, just "used". Cons: will fall from... Read more

Impression:Falls when laid down or running,Awesome battery;

0 0 0

• posted bypschein on 04/20/2014

Great product. Cheap and functional. Battery lasts forever. Syncs with android without a problem. Just bought a bluetooth adapter to use it with my desktop. Suitable for people with small heads, like myself. Highly recommended. Being overear means that if you live in a hot place your ears will to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFelipe2fbs on 04/03/2014

The quality of the material and the sound are not behind other headphones better known in the market. Really a great choice. Practical and lightweight. It's a little uncomfortable on ears, but no problem, the buttons for skipping tracks do not always work. In general, the volume buttons are but a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections