DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H6060 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 21 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great headphones with a single problem and somewhat expensive

posted by Russlee on 03/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

They look great, they look like quality product not like something from china, the speaker parts pivot to fit nicely to your head, the speakers are covered in a nice leather like material, no buttons feels and looks futuristic, long lasting battery life than other devices, joins bluetooth quickly and set up is quick and easy, adjustable for all sized heads, no plastic smell that other Chinese products tend to have, charges with a standard USB to mini USB cable

Cons:

The buttons are hard to press since they are touch sensitive (think ps3 buttons) this looks cool, but means that you can have difficulty pressing them while they are on your head, buttons are on the left side, whilst most devices put them on the right, sometimes you can accidentally fast forward the song instead of skipping it and. I have no idea how to stop the fast forward as it isnt mentioned in the manual.

OtherThoughts:

At first the touch sensitive was annoying but overtime I've gotten used to it and like it now as buttons wouldn't look as cool, although the fast forwarding is annoying when it occurs.

Ive used these headphones on my iPad 3 and my android phone though the pause button didn't work on my phone.

Bottomline:

If you want stylish long lasting Bluetooth headphones and don't mind not having touch buttons then this is a quality headset to get

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections