Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Thats a bluechip product in DX!

posted by calbraz on 01/09/2013
    3 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

- Very high-end product. Certainly one of the best products available in the website.
    - Relatively unexpensive for the quality... same kind of product cost at least twice the price announced here.
    - Nice glossy finish... I have no trouble with some fingerprints on it after use.
    - Very very nice batteries... I use it for many hours without the need of recharging.

Cons:

- Mine came with minor scratches on the sides, but nothing much... maybe a nice polishing will do the job.
    - Its round shape may be a little funny when set on some peoples head. That's no problem to me. It's quite comfortable, in fact.

OtherThoughts:

- If you want to use it with a non-bluetooth device, I recommend the Bluetooth audio transmitter dongle, SKU 80115. Very ease to pair... transmittion is seamless if the dongle's batteries are full. It provides a transmition range of about 10m if no obstructions in the way, or about 6 m if there is a wall.

Bottomline:

I certainly do not regret of this purchase. It is not overpriced, considering its quality and you will have a spetacular device to use.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections