DX » Community » Reviews » IPX8 Cree XR-E 6500K 100LM IPX8 1-LED Diving Flashlight (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergakrem on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap. Relatively fast delivery. Cons:I bought this flashlight as a possible backup light. I've tested it once on 4,5 meters depth. O-rings were OK and not broken, but unfortunately it has leaked. Please do not use it in real diving descents. OtherThoughts:It... Read more

7 0
  • posted byNeuschwabenland on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap and runs with 4 standard AA batteries (very long runtime, easy supply everywhere). It has just one mode, very simple. The switch uses a magnets contact, therefor the switch is 100% water proof. Quality of the plastic and O-rings is really good. Cons:There is... Read more

2 1
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lightweight, reasonable build quality, magnetic switch, decent lanyard, very tightened focus beam. Works on AA batteries, so you don't have to go underwater with "dangerous" Li-Ion cells. Yellow colour is helpfull for finding it in low light conditions. Even t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byallanshookphoto on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very simple to use, take apart, change batteries. The switch is off in the middle position, and on to either side. Only one brightness setting, only one beam pattern/strength/width. Very bright, narrow beam. Exactly what I as looking for. It's the best 4-AA flashlight I c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySubHazard on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well quite simply its very cheap for what it does. I use the flashlight for spearfishing, and its ideal. Competitors charge 40-50€ for basically the same quality flashlight. Also very easy to use due to easy on and off switch. Concentrated narrow beam ideal for spearfis... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNamercini on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The material appear to be resistant. The price. The collour helps you to not lose it in the water... Cons:1 month to arrive to Portugal. Until now that was the only problem. OtherThoughts:I need to take it to the water first... If it works good i will buy one or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoqua1223 on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact, cheap, useful diving light. I used in a dozen of dives from -10 to -40m also in caves. The ray is not very wide (15-20°) with a good illumination in the central zone. perfect to find out small fish in holes or look around in bigger caves. The flu... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysimmka on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very handy due to its size - Fits any bag - Very focused - Hotspot is very bright - Little "side" windows to illuminate what is around - Cool magnetic switch - No extra holes --> easy to seal - Build quality is superb Cons:- Someone may find the light to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKotzinnn on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really bright torch. Seems solidly built and should hold out water. Lanyard good and switch seems a positive one. Good bright yellow colour that makes the torch easy to locate. Cons:Its not disadvantage but in the specification is Mode Arrangement: Hi > Low... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydingoh on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really bright torch. Seems solidly built and should hold out water. Lanyard good and switch seems a positive one. Good bright yellow colour that makes the torch easy to locate. Cons:Can think of any. OtherThoughts:Great 'waterproof' torch for boat. Very bright. Havent t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections