DX » Community » Reviews » IPX8 Cree XR-E 6500K 100LM IPX8 1-LED Diving Flashlight (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOverMatt on 11/25/2013

Price is quite decent (for a non diving light, this would be a good price! For the fact it's a diving light as well, even better). Lens is nice and wide, spot is impressive with not bad spill. Switch is a little harder to twist than I'd have thought...but then again, that is likely a good thing (for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygneijsel on 08/02/2013

Nice sharp, very bright and narrow bundle of light. It's not waterproof. It flooded within 3m of depth. The metal cap came off after first use, it was only glued to the transparant cap with a single drop of glue. As you can see in the picture the O-ring surface isn't smooth, so it will never seal waterproof.... Read more

O-ring surface is not smooth

0 0 0

• posted bysergakrem on 04/01/2013

Cheap. Relatively fast delivery. I bought this flashlight as a possible backup light. I've tested it once on 4,5 meters depth. O-rings were OK and not broken, but unfortunately it has leaked. Please do not use it in real diving descents. It is pretty OK to use it as a regular flashlight for the goals ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted byNeuschwabenland on 03/26/2013

It's cheap and runs with 4 standard AA batteries (very long runtime, easy supply everywhere). It has just one mode, very simple. The switch uses a magnets contact, therefor the switch is 100% water proof. Quality of the plastic and O-rings is really good. There is a plastic lens build into the lid, and ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byAlbertosoto on 03/22/2013

Lightweight, reasonable build quality, magnetic switch, decent lanyard, very tightened focus beam. Works on AA batteries, so you don't have to go underwater with "dangerous" Li-Ion cells. Yellow colour is helpfull for finding it in low light conditions. Even the packaging (Box) is nice! None ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byallanshookphoto on 02/09/2013

Very simple to use, take apart, change batteries. The switch is off in the middle position, and on to either side. Only one brightness setting, only one beam pattern/strength/width. Very bright, narrow beam. Exactly what I as looking for. It's the best 4-AA flashlight I could find. Comes with one extra ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySubHazard on 02/07/2013

Well quite simply its very cheap for what it does. I use the flashlight for spearfishing, and its ideal. Competitors charge 40-50€ for basically the same quality flashlight. Also very easy to use due to easy on and off switch. Concentrated narrow beam ideal for spearfishing. Really none apart from that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNamercini on 02/05/2013

The material appear to be resistant. The price. The collour helps you to not lose it in the water... 1 month to arrive to Portugal. Until now that was the only problem. I need to take it to the water first... If it works good i will buy one or two more... Will be used in spearfishing...I hope that this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoqua1223 on 02/03/2013

Compact, cheap, useful diving light. I used in a dozen of dives from -10 to -40m also in caves. The ray is not very wide (15-20°) with a good illumination in the central zone. perfect to find out small fish in holes or look around in bigger caves. The flux is strong well collimated. 4 nimh batteries ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bysimmka on 01/31/2013

- Very handy due to its size - Fits any bag - Very focused - Hotspot is very bright - Little "side" windows to illuminate what is around - Cool magnetic switch - No extra holes --> easy to seal - Build quality is superb - Someone may find the light to be too focused - No box. Packed to standard ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections