Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolz1990 on 01/01/2014

I did not know what to expect when I bought it, but it blew me away several times. Firstly it pulls what you throw at it, and under m140 it pulls faster than any stock motor (i am using a 9,6v large nicd battery). neo-magnet equipped motor for that price is just unbeatable at any level. Might be power hungry, but that is to be expected from this. recommended ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRazarim on 12/02/2013

- Very low cost compared to other motors with similar statistics/output (it can compete with my 60$ high torque motor) - Can pull a M160 spring (tested in semi-auto) with a decent pull response and speed - Much higher cycle speed that a regular "out of the box factory speed" motor - Could potentially be power hungry This motor has a Neodymium ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalrifai1 on 11/04/2013

For the price you are getting motor with strong (neodyme) magnets with good RPS with a 7.4v 1800 mah LiPo. Magnets are so strong they grab metal through my JG G36 handle. None really. It certainly delivers as a "no-brand" motor. I would suggest this motor to people who don't want to use a 11.1v lipo. I've recommended this to be used in support ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExecutoR on 07/31/2013

Really strong magnets. As far as i has tested it it is as good as other well known chinese high torque motors like SHS or Element. The locking screw for the gear was loose, needed some locktite and to be fastened propperly. Good motor. Short type fits both my M249 and AK's. I also have the long type version in my 416 and it works like a charm. Really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections