DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 2 Straight Lines Red Laser + 3-Mode 3-LED Bike Tail Warning Safety Light (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Простой shoddy implementation cool idea AMAZING !! A+++
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamaryeh on 05/11/2015

Pros: cool laser lines are projected, the LEDs are bright and have several patterns Cons: the mount is badly designed. You have to tighten it very much to keep it from drooping after riding over bumps, and even then it still droops. The first time my bike fell over after installing the light it... Read more

Impression:cool idea, shoddy implementation;

0 1 1

• posted bylittlefury on 02/05/2015

4 modes on the flashlight and 3 modes into strips. Separate control flashlight and stripes. Shines far and seen much. Housing material is bad, cheap plastic. I doubt it waterproof. Fixing quality, strong. Suitable for evening trips around the city. AAA Batteries Included Parts.

Nice bright light Nice bright light Nice bright light Nice bright light Nice bright light Nice bright light Nice bright light Nice bright light Nice bright light Nice bright light

Impression:Простой;

0 1 0

• posted byspockoso on 09/29/2014

An perfect item ! Protects you in the night and it is very beautifull. Very good quality, easy to use and very usefull

Impression:AMAZING !! A+++;

0 2 0

• posted byborenibai on 07/18/2014

Works -- has LEDs, has a laser, has the necessary lens to make lines, both laser and LEDs have several blinking modes. Laser is not nearly powerful enough to make an impression, and the lines are way too short. When mounted on the seat of a 29inch MTB (i.e. about 1m above ground), the laser line... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byabarajasmdo on 10/24/2013

I like the features of this light, I need to check if how much it will work. The price is really good for all the things that had. Other simpler lights cost practically the same and do less. I believe that it has to be used with careful, the material its not the highest quality. This is an for it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: