DX » Community » Reviews » MadBull 60 Degree Shark Accelerator Hopup Bucking Set - Red
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLizzard123 on 01/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Normal quality of silicone and overall quality of bucking 2. Fishbone spacer like in real MadBull 3. Seller still sends 2 in pack 4. Good grouping, almost like in real MadBull 5. Cheap 6. Realy Cheap!!! Cons:1. Clone 2. A little harder rubber than in real MadBull 3. No... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3psilon on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:80% cheaper than in France it's great especially when it comes to Madbull brand. When compared with the same item purchased in France I could see that it was the same product. Work like a charm in my M4A1 upgraded into sniper rifle. My shots can make an out at 50-60 met... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxilimiana on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Got it last month, even the sites just write the packages only one, but they keep sending two of it, this is makes DX more GREAT!! The hopup is very thick, and i think this can make the lips of the hop up more durable than other's I like the shark nub design,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycomrade545 on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Item comes in good package for very short time! less than 2 weeks to Ireland ! Very good and well made of good quality silicone, very easy to fit on. Cons:Not very tight fit on some aeg barrels due to difference of outer diameter of the brands. Otherwise its p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydecembersoul on 11/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works as good as expensive(maybe original) madbull buckings. There is not any emblem or sjmbol on the packaging but it looks like Red Shark bucking. Cons:Red color is a little closer to orange than the original one. but it not effects its work. If it stucks i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrombley on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Cheap Hop-Up bucking for your airsoft. + Works great (but it is not the best). + X (Fish-bone) spacer helps to increace muzzle velocity. + Unbeatable price, in my country cost $8.7 USD without shipping fee. Cons:- It is not so good as Systema, it is a little... Read more

MadBull HopUp (Red)
    2 0
  • posted bymstrrptr on 06/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+No visible seams on the rubber itself +Feels and looks like good silicone +The fishbone nub is great! Should improve accuracy, provided that you have installed the barrel and hopup rubber straight. +They shipped dual packs even though they say that they ship... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections